Cyclone - Power cutting out while extending slide outs and auto leveling jacks

jernst33

Hi,
I have a 2014 Cyclone 3100. Last year, I began to notice that when manually leveling the jacks or the sliding the slide outs in or out the power will cut out. I wait about 20 or 30 seconds, hit the switch and and they will move a little bit then cut out. Sometimes they work fine and sometime they don't. The lights do not seem to be affected when this happens either. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

danemayer

Re: ATF: Cyclone - Power cutting out while extending slide outs and auto leveling jacks

Hi jernst33,

Probably a weak 12V DC mini-circuit breaker, but it could also be a weak battery. If you'd like to read all about it, and how to fix, take a look at our owner-written Hydraulic Slide Starts and Stops user guide.

jernst33

Re: ATF: Cyclone - Power cutting out while extending slide outs and auto leveling jacks

Hi jernst33,

Probably a weak 12V DC mini-circuit breaker, but it could also be a weak battery. If you'd like to read all about it, and how to fix, take a look at our owner-written Hydraulic Slide Starts and Stops user guide.

Thank you for the quick response. It so happens, I need a battery. I did not get down to run the generator as much as I used over the winter and the battery was completely dead this afternoon. After running the generator for an hour or so, the battery was not holding a charge. Sounds like it could have been weakening last year casing the issue. I will let you know how it goes once I replace it. Thanks again!