ATF: Cyclone - 4115 Floor Plan Descrepancy

WillyBill

The Heartland Web Site floor plans show the Cy 4115 main bath in between the living area and the master bedroom - same as the other Cyclones. When I look at the 3D tour of the 4115 it shows the main bathroom in the front of the trailer. You go through the Bedroom to access the front bathroom. Also, there are some things moved around in the living room-Fridge, couch, hallway on DS of trailer. (Kind of like a Cy crossed with a Landmark Newport) Which layout is correct or are both options available?

Thanks,

WB

wdk450

I would call Heartland and ask to talk to the Cyclone Product Manager, or at least get his e-mail address.

jbeletti

AJ Jones is the GM for the Cyclone brand. He can be reached at cyclone@heartlandowners.org

AJ does see these posts and it's likely he or someone from his team will respond here. If a quick response is desired, consider calling 877-262-8032 during business hours and ask for Cyclone sales.

Sniper

The Heartland Web Site floor plans show the Cy 4115 main bath in between the living area and the master bedroom - same as the other Cyclones. When I look at the 3D tour of the 4115 it shows the main bathroom in the front of the trailer. You go through the Bedroom to access the front bathroom. Also, there are some things moved around in the living room-Fridge, couch, hallway on DS of trailer. (Kind of like a Cy crossed with a Landmark Newport) Which layout is correct or are both options available?

Thanks,

WB
On the website I think that whoever did the layout got the 3D tour from the CY4151 (no longer available) confused with the CY4115. You know, 4151, 4115? :confused:

WillyBill

On the website I think that whoever did the layout got the 3D tour from the CY4151 (no longer available) confused with the CY4115. You know, 4151, 4115? :confused:

@Sniper...
Do ya know how long the garage is on the 4151? I need 14-15', AND a half bath in the back.

Thanks,

WB