Needed: Coax wiring diagram for 2016 Landmark Newport (built Aug '15)

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Need some information .. I've had a DirecTV Traveler on the roof, since new. It has been working fine!! .. Until recently :( .. Now, I'm losing signal very often ( codes 771 & 775 ) to my LR receiver. Does anyone know how they route the coax, from the UDC jumper, to the LR receiver hook-up point. The user guides show only units built up to 2013-1/2 ... and Landmarks way back in 2007.. Is the coax 'easily' replaced IF that ends up being my issue??

avvidclif

Good luck on a diagram is all I can say, from my experience. I would start by checking every connection you can get to. Remove wall plates and check the back side. Sounds like one has worked loose.

danemayer

like Cliff said, start with the connectors. You may have the crimp style and would benefit from changing over to a compression style fitting.

carl.swoyer

Need some information .. I've had a DirecTV Traveler on the roof, since new. It has been working fine!! .. Until recently :( .. Now, I'm losing signal very often ( codes 771 & 775 ) to my LR receiver. Does anyone know how they route the coax, from the UDC jumper, to the LR receiver hook-up point. The user guides show only units built up to 2013-1/2 ... and Landmarks way back in 2007.. Is the coax 'easily' replaced IF that ends up being my issue??
Calling customer service with your vin and they can get the Heartland diagram from the engineering team.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

CoveredWagon

Bill

look in tools. Manuals - electronics - coax layouts - all brands there are several layouts. The Bighorn Bigcountry.may be similar to yours. There is a 2018 copy.

carl.swoyer

I got these from Heartland engineering team. I believe that the models are listed.
4248d7008fee389e80747f0d793ef3a7.jpg
01e143bbb55eb104a3c5b65b0c95cb28.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

VMooreSR

We had the 771 code, turned out it was the sat. in on the box, switched the box out problem went away.
You also might try unplugging your SWN unit and plugging it back in, this might fix the 775 code. Hope this helps.