2019 Big Horn 3760EL Entry Door Glass Window

I have a question on the entry door window for my 2019 Big Horn 3760EL.
I removed the Leaded Glass window from my 2011 Big Country that I had purchased at the 2014 Urbana, Virginia Rally from Richard Anderson, hoping to install it on my new Big Horn.
I was all ready to get to work, when I saw there were no screws on the inside of the entry door holding the window frame together.
Now what do I do.
I took a rough measurement of the window glass, through the Black plastic frame and the 2019 looks to be a little larger glass in size than the 2011 glass.
I know that this is not very exact, but gives me the idea this may be a little larger window.
The next thing is, how do you get the inside window glass frame off?
There are what looks like 1/2" reliefs in the frame for maybe inserting a tool to force this up and off, these are spaced around the window frame.
Not really sure of what I'm doing here so decided to stop and check on the owners form before I damage something.
If this new window is indeed larger, I'm done until I can buy a new larger leaded glass window at a rally or contact Richard Anderson for one.

Question #1
Is the 2019 window larger than pervious years?

Question #2
How do you get this inside frame work off, to change the glass, without breaking the plastic frame?

I need help from y'all.

Hockster

sengli

I know my door on my big horn, was from LCI. Looks like they must have changed vendors or LCI changed their design. Good to know. Love the replacement glass in ours, as you can see thru the door now.