OREGON & WASHINGTON Chapter interested in Joining

doghouse

Hi! We happened upon the Rally in Kennewick, WA and met a few of you while we were there, we came in late and stayed after you went on to Silverton, OR...we would have loved to get to know you all better, and would consider joining, but our timing was off this year, can you keep us posted of upcoming events, so me might get to know you better and join in the fun? Thank you.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hey there Doghouse,

My name is Rod Ditrich and I met you at the Washington Chapter Rally. If you look under the events tab, the scheduled events are listed in there with the National Rally at the top, the Regional Rallies listed next in order of when they are happening, followed by the State Chapter Rallies. Please PM or email me if you have any questions and I would be honored to help you out and answer any questions.

Rod

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hello,
We would love to have you join us at an event that works for you. As Rod said, the Events tab lists everything around the country and the events go out as far as two years so you have time to plan ahead. The club is now free to join so you have nothing to lose if you decide to join. We can be kind of a fun group and its possible to make new life long friends like we have. Hope to see you in the future.

Kristy