RL250 grey / black release handles

SCPOSWRET

Preparing for our maiden run and and as crazy as it sounds I cannot find a pic or info in the Owners manual (thumb drive provided at purchase) to show which handle on the RL250 (left / right) controls the grey tank and which is the black. Obviously I have a 50% chance of being right but I’d rather not take a chance. Please advise. Much thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

jerryjay11

Left is gray-right black. Decals on the lower front of slide may or may not be positioned correctly.

SCPOSWRET

Thanks again Jerry, you’ve been a great help.
\

Another 'label' question Jerry: the two blue and one red 1/4 turn drain lines on the pass side behind rear wheel: they are
obviously two cold and one hot, but no labels, have you figured which is which? much thanks, dave

jerryjay11

\

Another 'label' question Jerry: the two blue and one red 1/4 turn drain lines on the pass side behind rear wheel: they are
obviously two cold and one hot, but no labels, have you figured which is which? much thanks, dave

With water in fresh tank, turn pump on. Open blue valve. One with more flow is line other tank, red is hot. As I've said before it doesn't matter which blue line unless you plan to do some mod with the water system.