LED Strip Lights

I'm looking to add LED strip lights to bottom of my Sundance 3700RLB. The strips are 16ft long and I can connect two. I plan to run two strips on the left and 2 strips on the right. My question is how does one suggest mounting it? The 3M sticky underside of the strip lights is not as strong as I'd like so would probably come off. I was thinking of putting it up and then running clear Gorilla Tape over it to secure it to the corrugated bottom. Thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you

PondSkum

I'm looking to add LED strip lights to bottom of my Sundance 3700RLB. The strips are 16ft long and I can connect two. I plan to run two strips on the left and 2 strips on the right. My question is how does one suggest mounting it? The 3M sticky underside of the strip lights is not as strong as I'd like so would probably come off. I was thinking of putting it up and then running clear Gorilla Tape over it to secure it to the corrugated bottom. Thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you

There are little clips you can use to secure them using small screws.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product...sfl_title_13?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=APS65S1LV0FN2

My issue with the clips there won't be anything to screw it to as I decided on just one run down the center. I actually used the tape last night only placing it every 16" or so and it held overnight. I plan to run a full strip the entire length and then further secure it with black gorilla tape on each side! It looked great in the dark, not overpowering.

PondSkum

My issue with the clips there won't be anything to screw it to as I decided on just one run down the center. I actually used the tape last night only placing it every 16" or so and it held overnight. I plan to run a full strip the entire length and then further secure it with black gorilla tape on each side! It looked great in the dark, not overpowering.

Let me know how that works out. I'd like to see photos also. I had the clips saved on my Amazon because I wanted to do this also. I was planning to maybe screw them to the coroplast, but not sure how well it will hold. (of course I would make sure not to screw into any tanks, water lines, or electrical lines... LOL

mlpeloquin

Google 3M Tape Primer and get some. You would be surprised just how much grip is added using the primer. Use it prior to applying the Gorilla tape as well.

mlpeloquin

I didn’t see this post so put the tape on it already. How do I put pics on a forum?

Select "Reply"
At the top right select the "Paperclip"
A screen will pop up and select "Add Files"
Then select "Browse"
Select the picture you want to add and select "Upload"
Then go to the paper clip and Select the picture in the bottom section.
Double click the picture in your post to change the size etc..

Just did this to make sure that I was correct.

BLR

I didn’t see this post so put the tape on it already. How do I put pics on a forum?
Select "Reply"
At the top right select the "Paperclip"
A screen will pop up and select "Add Files"
Then select "Browse"
Select the picture you want to add and select "Upload"
Then go to the paper clip and Select the picture in the bottom section.
Double click the picture in your post to change the size etc..

Just did this to make sure that I was correct.
Do you take your photos with your phone or a camera with Bluetooth?

Are you using a computer or phone using Tapatalk?

You can upload right off your phone to Tapatalk.
Tapatalk is available for most forums.

I don't remember the last time I used a laptop or a conventional computer..

Sent from BLR Logistics

Do you take your photos with your phone or a camera with Bluetooth?

Are you using a computer or phone using Tapatalk?

You can upload right off your phone to Tapatalk.
Tapatalk is available for most forums.

I don't remember the last time I used a laptop or a conventional computer..

Sent from BLR Logistics

i just downloaded Tapatalk. I’ll give it a try!

BLR

i just downloaded Tapatalk. I’ll give it a try!
If the advertising get to bad, you can buy the pro version for $4.99.
I have used Tapatalk exclusively for at least 3 years.. either on phone or tablet..

So much easier to post

Sent from BLR Logistics

Let me know how that works out. I'd like to see photos also. I had the clips saved on my Amazon because I wanted to do this also. I was planning to maybe screw them to the coroplast, but not sure how well it will hold. (of course I would make sure not to screw into any tanks, water lines, or electrical lines... LOL

9f5e4bf4a6c6c84d8b9f986ea2babaeb.jpg
d87afc9ddbb9a04b9513fc323fc2816c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark-Roberta 051995

I just received my 38 ft. worth of lights over the weekend. I was curious on how I was going to attach them securely and to what. I was thinking of running them on the frame (door side) but the 3M tape would never hold. I then thought it would take to much energy on my part to drill and screw a hole through the frame for one of those small plastic holders. I may do the Gorilla glue / 3M on the Coroplast down the center like the photo. I will keep everyone posted on the outcome.

Mark