ATF: North Trail - Rear exterior wall

pgandc

Hello, purchased 2018 22RBK back in March, love the trailer. Noticed rear exterior wall not bonded to insulation, took to local dealer I purchased from and service writer informed me this is normal, industry standard where rear wall is just slid down over insulation. Will this have any long term effects where outer piece will bow out. I've checked some 2019 on lot, and they are the same. I'm a little concerned on the long term effects of external wall just hanging back there.

wow no reply from factory on this question and several others on this site.

i just ordered my 2019 22fbs and hope to find heartland better than what im reading here..no service at a dealer is one thing but no support here from the factory bothers me.

danemayer

wow no reply from factory on this question and several others on this site.

i just ordered my 2019 22fbs and hope to find heartland better than what im reading here..no service at a dealer is one thing but no support here from the factory bothers me.

Hi horsefeetky,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Selected areas of the forum do get forwarded to Heartland management and occasionally, they may respond to a particular question on the forum. But the Brand General Managers don't respond to every question and there is no engineer sitting behind a computer in Elkhart waiting for questions to answer.

The General Managers do use the feedback in considering future product decisions.

If you want a direct answer to a specific question, usually the best way to get that is to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030.

jerryjay11

I can attest to the great support that Heartland provides as I have called and not I just email the service dept. when I need something. So far on 3 occasions Heartland has sent me under warranty decals the dealer could not order properly, outside shower valve, dinette table floor mount cups, and wall trim which I installed myself. I also ordered another piece of trim I destroyed with acetone. No problems at all. Very satisfied.

When calling Heartland keep in mind you are just one tooth in the cog, but still important to the operation. You may have to call back after a couple days if you don't get a call back yourself.

BigKev

Hello. My wife and I just picked up our 2019 NT 22FBS and my back wall is the way. I was told by the salesman and the service manager that it was normal and should not have problems.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
This is typical rear wall construction, I asked the same of my Big Country and was told it is how it's constructed. I even had the factory check it this summer while in Heartland's Service Center for other things.

Here's a pic of the inside of the back wall of a Big Country.

78f30ba6be79a36c3723810f7f367226.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk