EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Natchitoches - 3/29/2019 to 3/31/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Lil Guy'

Don't forget about the Breakfast Extravaganza Friday morning. Kind of like stone soup. If we don't get the side dishes, it's ll for naught. Looking forward to the rally. See everyonme there. Pray for no rain. La. is famous for rain at their rallies.lol

Dave_Jari

Andy,
Sadly we have had to cancel our reservations as my sister has been put on hospice. We were looking very forward to our first rally and meeting all of you folks. I know you will have a great time!
Frank,
Your down some buscuits now, you'll need to do some more recruiting. Sorry.
This being said, site #9 is open to someone if they wish to have it.

Have a great time, and we will catch up with you all down the road.

Dave

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Andy,
Sadly we have had to cancel our reservations as my sister has been put on hospice. We were looking very forward to our first rally and meeting all of you folks. I know you will have a great time!
Frank,

Dave

No problem. I certainly understand. Family is first always. Prayers for y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy,
Frank,

Dave

Dave
Sorry you had to cancel. We have been waiting on making our reservation until now do to some potential conflicts that have now been resolved. If site 9 is still available we would love to have it. I made reservation for site 47 before I realized your site may become available.
Thank
Harry and Elaine LeBlanc

Last edited by a moderator:

GK2018

We changed our check in date from the 29th to the 28th. So we'll be arriving on the 28th and heading out on the 31st and we're still on the same site.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Andy

We were able to get Dave and Jari's site 9 and will be arriving on Friday the 29th and leaving on Monday the 1st.

Look forward to seeing you guys.

pegmikef

"Explore area on your own, check out the area, play golf or go down the street to the shooting range."

Andy, what kind of range is that? Peggy and I are about due for handgun practice and that would sure be a convenient time to take care of it!

jassson007

"Explore area on your own, check out the area, play golf or go down the street to the shooting range."

Andy, what kind of range is that? Peggy and I are about due for handgun practice and that would sure be a convenient time to take care of it!

It appears very nice outdoor range and it is just outside the park. Can’t hear it from park but it is close.

avvidclif

We are looking forward to the rally. There will be a lot of people there we have only met thru this forum and it will be fun to put faces to names. Especially that little short stuff with 2 big pistols, GRIN.

'Lil Guy'

We are looking forward to the rally. There will be a lot of people there we have only met thru this forum and it will be fun to put faces to names. Especially that little short stuff with 2 big pistols, GRIN.

Careful what you wish for.lol

Getting excited. Margaritaville and the Tiki Bar will be open for business starting Tuesday evening. Thursday evening will be free Margaritas and Rum punch.
Don't forget about the Friday morning (9:00 AM) Breakfast Extravaganza. Be thinking of a side dish you can bring. Bacon, sausage and ham will be on my agenda along with the girls Mimosa fountain. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Later and have a great day.

jassson007

Careful what you wish for.lol

Getting excited. Margaritaville and the Tiki Bar will be open for business starting Tuesday evening. Thursday evening will be free Margaritas and Rum punch.
Don't forget about the Friday morning (9:00 AM) Breakfast Extravaganza. Be thinking of a side dish you can bring. Bacon, sausage and ham will be on my agenda along with the girls Mimosa fountain. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Later and have a great day.

Looking forward to your breakfast Frank!!

EOneal59

We are looking farward to next week end. Hope the weather holds. Will an extra pan of biskets be helpful for breakfast. Trying to be helpful:rolleyes:

'Lil Guy'

We are looking farward to next week end. Hope the weather holds. Will an extra pan of biskets be helpful for breakfast. Trying to be helpful:rolleyes:[/QUOTE

Biscuits would be great. Need someone to do potatoes and gravy.

- - - Updated - - -

Be dem dere Margaritas the frozen variety?

These are good high dollar drinks with good tequila, Cointreau, lime, and agave syrup. With the syrup, you can add more tequila and still tastes great. Margaritaville will be jumping. Island music and cocktails are hard to beat in a good atmosphere. Looking forward to the rally and see everyone there. The run punch is good also. Coconut and pineapple rum along with spiced rum is very drinkable. Plus, you can say you partied with the 'Lil Guy'.

Status
Not open for further replies.