EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Natchitoches - 3/29/2019 to 3/31/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abear79

We are in. Already booked. We are in site 9. Looking forward to seeing the family!!! and bacon!!!! Am I doing beignets???

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We are in. Already booked. We are in site 9. Looking forward to seeing the family!!! and bacon!!!! Am I doing beignets???

Sorry been off for awhile so just seeing this. I need to get several people added to list but yes if you want to do them please do. Y’all coming in on Friday or earlier?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
I'm not sure why I hadn't booked a site yet. But when I saw Nichole say something about bengiets I jumped on and reserved us a spot! We will be in site 10.

jassson007

I'm not sure why I hadn't booked a site yet. But when I saw Nichole say something about bengiets I jumped on and reserved us a spot! We will be in site 10.

Awesome. And it’s a lot closer for y’all this time too. Lol

KyleC

Getting closer to booking a spot. Inviting a friend with a different brand RV if that is okay

2017 Pathfinder SL towing Heartland Prowler "lynx" 25lx

jassson007

Getting closer to booking a spot. Inviting a friend with a different brand RV if that is okay

That’s not a problem at all. We do ask though that if they want to participate in the meals that they also include the now member fee if they are staying in their own RV.

KyleC

Gotcha! As for my family we won't be able to do the meals, we have too many food allergies. But I may have to try the beignets!

jassson007

Gotcha! As for my family we won't be able to do the meals, we have too many food allergies. But I may have to try the beignets!

No problem. We usually do a big breakfast on Friday and potluck on Saturday afternoon/evening. Beignets are usually Saturday morning along with leftovers from Friday.

jassson007

That’s not a problem at all. We do ask though that if they want to participate in the meals that they also include the now member fee if they are staying in their own RV.

Also gumbo is the plan for what club is furnishing.

jassson007

The Belettis are attending.

Arrive: Tuesday, 26-Mar
Depart: Monday, 1-Apr
Site: 11

See ya then!

Awesome. Great to have y’all back down this way. And you’ll get to meet David Hebert. Lol

jbeletti

...We will be having a pot luck on Saturday and possibly a breakfast pot luck if Frank will be there to run it for us.
Well, if Frank is there to supply the cooked meats, if desired, I can supply the scrambled eggs. Of course, Frank will require fried potatoes. Who will step up to provide that?

jassson007

Well, if Frank is there to supply the cooked meats, if desired, I can supply the scrambled eggs. Of course, Frank will require fried potatoes. Who will step up to provide that?

Haven’t gotten that far yet but I am sure we will find someone to take care of frank as we usually do. Gotta make sure the bacon coolers are taken care of lol

KyleC

We would love to book a reservation, but with 4 small kids that is sure a long ways out to plan. What is the cancellation policy?

Status
Not open for further replies.