EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Natchitoches - 3/29/2019 to 3/31/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Sadly - the Belettis cannot make this rally as planned as we are not traveling with the RV this winter :( We have cancelled with the campground.

KyleC

Bummer sorry to hear that. Maybe next year!

2017 Pathfinder SL towing Heartland Prowler "lynx" 25lx

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Carol and I will be attending, made reservations, will arrive on March 28th and depart on April 1st.

DaveTyler

Andy, Good seeing you and bride this weekend. You did a good sales job on your rally. I made reservations to arrive March 25th and depart April 1st.
Talked to Anna at the park. Said we are in site #47. Dave

Chippendale

Dolly just called in our reservation and told them we would arrive on 3/25 and leave on 4/1. She said they put us in site 48. Looking forward to seeing some new country. Oh yes, and our HOC friends too.

GK2018

New to the club and forum but my wife and I are interested in attending but will have to wait a little closer to time before we can confirm for sure, is there anything special we should do besides call and reserve a spot and let yall know for sure that we'd be coming?

'Lil Guy'

Jusrt call and make reservastions and then post your dates here on the site.. Looking forwardd to meeting you at the rally. I'm sure Andy or Joanna will jump in here and advise.

GK2018

Jusrt call and make reservastions and then post your dates here on the site.. Looking forwardd to meeting you at the rally. I'm sure Andy or Joanna will jump in here and advise.

Awesome, thank you! LA is absolutely gorgeous especially down towards the Natchitoches area.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
New to the club and forum but my wife and I are interested in attending but will have to wait a little closer to time before we can confirm for sure, is there anything special we should do besides call and reserve a spot and let yall know for sure that we'd be coming?

Yes as Frank has said just make your reservation when you know your travel plans and then post back here to let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Frank!!

- - - Updated - - -

Dolly just called in our reservation and told them we would arrive on 3/25 and leave on 4/1. She said they put us in site 48. Looking forward to seeing some new country. Oh yes, and our HOC friends too.
Good deal George, you and Dolly will enjoy the area.

- - - Updated - - -

Andy, Good seeing you and bride this weekend. You did a good sales job on your rally. I made reservations to arrive March 25th and depart April 1st.
Talked to Anna at the park. Said we are in site #47. Dave
Will be good to see you again sir!

- - - Updated - - -

Carol and I will be attending, made reservations, will arrive on March 28th and depart on April 1st.
Good deal, I know you and Mrs Carol will both enjoy the area

jassson007

I have updated the attendee list on the first post with the info I have, please check it and if you are listed and should not be or if I dont have correct site number please let me know. Also please continue to book with park, they will try to get you as close to the group as possible if we should run out of available sites.

Sorry it took so long to take care of this but life gets in the way along with studying for a career change which has brought on even more need to study, hope everyone understands. I look forward to seeing everyone this spring.

'Lil Guy'

Andy, we're in site 32 and yes, the Breakfast Extravaganza is on again for Friday morning at 9:00 AM. Such a great way to meet up dwith everyone early on in the rally. Ted and myself will provide the meat (bacon, pan sausage) and the wives will provide the Mimosas to drink. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Later and have a great day.

jassson007

Andy, we're in site 32 and yes, the Breakfast Extravaganza is on again for Friday morning at 9:00 AM. Such a great way to meet up dwith everyone early on in the rally. Ted and myself will provide the meat (bacon, pan sausage) and the wives will provide the Mimosas to drink. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Later and have a great day.

Awesome. Thanks again Frank. I know my belly will enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.