For Administrators

busted2341

There have been times I have posted a new thread looking for some answers. The topic I guess is moved but I can never tell where ot is moved. My latest one was only a few days ago and was moved, which I understand but I have to go to the orginal place I submitted it and click on it. It no longers appears as moved and after searching I cannot find it. Is there a way for you to let us know where it moves so we can find the thread?

Frank

jbeletti

Frank - when threads are moved, a one-week redirect is put in place. So within a week of the move, you should be able to go to the place you posted it, see it, click on it and be taken to the new location. Should you be looking for your thread longer than a week after you posted it (and it was moved), I can understand your frustration.

The method Dave suggests is a good one. If you can't quickly find any of your other posts/threads in order to click your username and search for the thread in question, try this: My Profile, then either Find latest posts or Find latest started threads

busted2341

Frank - when threads are moved, a one-week redirect is put in place. So within a week of the move, you should be able to go to the place you posted it, see it, click on it and be taken to the new location. Should you be looking for your thread longer than a week after you posted it (and it was moved), I can understand your frustration.

The method Dave suggests is a good one. If you can't quickly find any of your other posts/threads in order to click your username and search for the thread in question, try this: My Profile, then either Find latest posts or Find latest started threads

Thanx Jim....