First time setting up Cyclone

We have had other toyhauler, motorhome in the past. In what order should the set up be for setting up the cyclone in a campground? Jacks, then slides, septic, electric, cable? Thank you. Amy

Securityman

I like to do electric then leveling jacks and while they do there thing , cable , water ,septic , and then slides last so I don't have to crawl under my slide to connect septic ! 😀

danemayer

I connect shore power before leveling so the battery gets extra power to run the hydraulics. Slides get extended after leveling.

pjones1969

Unhook, pull away, level, portable satellite is mounted on the roof and wired already so no setup there, shore power, wait for EMS to let power to trailer, slides then the water, verify hot side has full flow through multiple faucets then flip on the power for the water heater.

We are usually in sites without sewer so I’m not used to doing that before putting the slides out so I’m usually crawling under the slide to connect it if we’re in a site with sewer...... much better with the twist on gate valves, no surprises when pulling the cap off with no where to run.