Would Like Opinions of 2018 BC 3950FB

Dan50

Hello everyone. I was just wondering if anyone has the 2018 BC 3950FB and what they think of it. Any problems or things you would like changed or if you just love it! Any comments would be much appreciated.

Kathi-27

have a 2017 bh 3875fb love it. wish they would have had floor plan like the lm Arlington with desk instead of 1/2 bath. we have the office option its just alittle tight for office

farside291

We have the 2015 3950FB and love it. We on the other hand love having the half bath and would not ever own another fifth wheel without it. On the road with the slides closed there is no access to the upstairs toilet. Having the downstairs toilet just inside the door is very convenient. Also, with the slides closed you still have access to the refrigerator but not the freezer and no pantry access. The only thing I would improve upon on the floor plan is to swap the pantry and the refrigerator. Not sure if that would ever be possible but that would remove a lot of weight from the slide and solve the icemaker water line issues. Other than that I have no complaints. It is so nice to have plenty of room in the upstairs bathroom and the laundry is in there as well. I travel with the DW for business for 30 days at a time every other month, I can get dressed in the AM using the down stairs bathroom without having to go back upstairs and disturb anyone or the Chihuahuas who are sleeping. If I wake the dogs, everyone is awake :)
We added MoreRyde pin box and MoreRyde wet bolts/shackles, Under sink filter and replaced both toilets, downstairs with a dometic 320 and up with a 310. Also replaced all faucets with Delta high rise.