Landmark Factory Tour

jimtoo

Hi roblaura2,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Yes, they do offer factory tours, but you will need to call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, to find times and days.

Jim M

sengli

Tours arent really specific to just the Landmark, as the big horns and big country units, all roll off of the same production lines in the same building. I have taken the tour many times over the years. The last couple of times, it was after production ended after 3pm, and the lights were mostly off in the production building...couldn't hard see anything. Kind of worthless and really dangerous tripping around a dark factory, with sharp edges everywhere. In years past the tours were a lot more personal, and got to see alot. Hope they improved it since last year.

Last edited:

Piperflyer

I also took took the tour and really was a waste of time. It was after shift, poorly lit in the bldg. and was done in 20 minutes. I didn't have time to really check anything out real good on the units that were in production. The tour guide was somebody out of the office that didn't know much about the product.