Any experience with Lake shore rv?

8404fmfvet

Any experience dealing with this dealer from Michigan? People seem nice and honest, just curious if they're to good to be true? Decent prices as well.

CoveredWagon

Any experience dealing with this dealer from Michigan? People seem nice and honest, just curious if they're to good to be true? Decent prices as well.

Absolutely. Yes there were a couple of small issues that were taken care of before we left. They have places where you are hooked up and can live in your Rv until you feel it’s ok to accept. They are busy but they’ll take care of you. You explain the problem best you can and then kinda stay on them. We bought ours from April a nice gal who gave us a heck of a price. One thing to note is all dealers have to pay to have a coach delivered from the factory. Lakeshore is just upthe road from the factory so you save a bunch right there. I was almost shocked, no I was shocked when April gave me the prices.

Yes. Same experience here
My wife and I had a pleasurable purchase experience. And lake shore’s entire staff and full inventory is worth a visit to lake shore if your concidering a purchase

2010 Ram 3500 HD traded in for new 2015 3500 HD DRW mega cab with the 3.42 gears
I haven't hooked up yet, we'll see how it pulls with 17" wheels. (Pulls great !)
2014 Cyclone 3100
G614 Goodyears
Good Sam gps
Trimark keyed alike
Xantex 2000 watt inverter "Inverter Service Center"
Blue Sea System toggle source selector
L.E.D. running lights
Quadra Bigfoot levelers
Dexter wet bolts
Boyo wireless backup camera
EMS-HW50C
TST 507RV
Smittybuilt air compressor
Splendide 2100XC
26k Husky hitch
Mor Ryde pin box
6-volt 240 AH batteries
Added dinette
Replaced L.E.D. tail lights with Leading Edge Trailer light bars (made in the US)

sengli

Make sure your rig is good to go, and do your PDI like you really mean it. Our deal went relatively well, but as soon as the paperwork was signed, we felt as if we were shunned for the next couple of days while our rig was worked on for small items to be fixed, and we till we felt everything worked fine and left. The tech that did our PDI with us, didnt know anything about big horns, or heartland products as well as I did.

2PawsRiver

Great experience with the salesman, but after the purchase, not even remotely impressed. Bought our Toy Hauler Sept 4th. October 6th called to make an appointment so we could get some items addressed and was told they could not get us in until January or February of 2019. So I'm supposed to haul my toy hauler to northern Michigan in the middle of the winter.

Since they could not get to it until next year tried to get some advice regarding the awning that would not work.....could not find a tech that could provide any guidance.

Great price, good salesman, but that is pretty much it.

BighornELK

Purchased from Lakeshore RV in 2015 and their prices were great!!! During the purchase phase, which we did by phone from Florida, they were very helpful. But once we took delivery no one would return our phone calls!!!! With that said, I made my own mistakes too. I did not go to Michigan to accept delivery - we opted to have them deliver it to us in Florida. Big mistake!!!! The delivery wasn't smooth and it arrived later than expected. When we contacted Lakeshore about some issues they ignored our calls for eventually called back. Their solutions were not what I had hoped for, but could do nothing about. Would I buy from them again? Yes, their prices were best I found. However, I would definitely go there and do my PDI and have all repairs made before I left!!!

Yes. My experience was excellent as was the first reply

the pdi was more info than I could manage but I got enough to explore our new cyclone camping for a couple of nights on their lot. There was close by shopping and great restaurants. I had some questions and we had a small water leak under the sink that was quickly taken care of.

There was was always someone available to help. Even if they where not the expert. They where able to find someone to help in short order. The techs where the best. They know their way around rv s.

As as a side note. I tip everyone😊. Why not if your expecislly happy with the service you’ve received

we camped two nights there which was enough time to get us on our way. But plan on spending as much time as you need on their lot to get things right. After you leave. I’m going to guess you have to get back in line for service it sounds like. We’ve been very happy with our rig with only minor issues which I’m able to repair or upgrade myself

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]2010 Ram 3500 HD traded in for new 2015 3500 HD DRW mega cab with the 3.42 gears[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I haven't hooked up yet, we'll see how it pulls with 17" wheels. (Pulls great !)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]2014 Cyclone 3100 [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]G614 Goodyears [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Good Sam gps [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Trimark keyed alike [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Xantex 2000 watt inverter "Inverter Service Center" [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Blue Sea System toggle source selector [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]L.E.D. running lights [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Quadra Bigfoot levelers [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Dexter wet bolts [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Boyo wireless backup camera [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]EMS-HW50C [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]TST 507RV [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Smittybuilt air compressor [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Splendide 2100XC [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]26k Husky hitch [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Mor Ryde pin box [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]6-volt 240 AH batteries [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Added dinette[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Replaced L.E.D. tail lights with Leading Edge Trailer light bars (made in the US)[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

8404fmfvet

So after everything is said and done I have a few thoughts. The camper i purchased arrived with only minor issues which I completely expected. To be honest my issues where very minor compared to what I have read from others. As for lakeshore they pretty much had best prices around. With that being said the issues I had with Lake shore had to do with the level of communication. I think being new to this i scrutinized over things a bit much but when you are spending that kind of money you tend to. My camper arrived in good shape the way I wanted it everything working with extras i didn't pay for. I did all this over the phone and skated away with pretty much no issues. So I would buy from them again but I think i.would go there to receive the unit. Because I used a delivery service i had to do the pdi with the driver who had no idea what was what. Had lakeshore not done their part I could have royally been up the creek. So to perspective buyers buy with confidence but do your due diligence.

EOneal59

We bought our 2015 Bighorn 3570RS back in July 2014. We drove from south Louisiana to pick up. John Sobczak was our sales rep who had everything ready for us once we arrived to sign the pappers. They set us up on their trailer lot so we could stay the night to check out the trailer. They were helpful in correcting any issues before we pulled out.