How does everyone like there BC 3560SS

bigdob24

Just about ready to lock in a deal on a 2018 BC 3560SS
It has the duel pane windows? Any coments on them good or bad?
Also the whisper quite air will be new for us , does it do the job well, also one in the bedroom.
It has the Yeti package and if I had that on some past adventures it would have let me sleep better.
Over all thoughts on this unit would be great.
I have the truck to pull it 2017 F350 Dual Wheel Diesel , this has a heavier pin weight than my current rig but I think it will be alright with no mods.
Thanks in advance
Sorry got the model number backwards (corrected)
BD

Last edited by a moderator:

Cummins1

We had been looking for a fifth wheel coach for about four years and just purchased a 2018 BC 3560SS. We went to every Hershey show and would look at all of the couples coaches. We would always wind up in the Big Horn or Big Country because we loved the interiors. I can remember walking by the 3560SS at the Hershey show and commenting on the slide within a slide. We were impressed by the large bedroom especially coming out of a bunk house travel trailer with very little room. We purchased our Big Country at Meyers in Syracuse NY and have had it for about a month. So far we are very happy with the coach. It has most all of the features that we were looking for. Our pugs Daisy and Lilly are very happy with it as well! We go out again on Columbus Day weekend and cant wait. This is our first fifth wheel and it pulls nice, much different than the 36’ travel trailer. We tow with a 2018 Ram 3500 with the Cummins. Nice combination! We are looking forward to many trips to come.

jimtoo

We had been looking for a fifth wheel coach for about four years and just purchased a 2018 BC 3560SS. We went to every Hershey show and would look at all of the couples coaches. We would always wind up in the Big Horn or Big Country because we loved the interiors. I can remember walking by the 3560SS at the Hershey show and commenting on the slide within a slide. We were impressed by the large bedroom especially coming out of a bunk house travel trailer with very little room. We purchased our Big Country at Meyers in Syracuse NY and have had it for about a month. So far we are very happy with the coach. It has most all of the features that we were looking for. Our pugs Daisy and Lilly are very happy with it as well! We go out again on Columbus Day weekend and cant wait. This is our first fifth wheel and it pulls nice, much different than the 36’ travel trailer. We tow with a 2018 Ram 3500 with the Cummins. Nice combination! We are looking forward to many trips to come.

Hi Cummins1,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M