Puppy for Jeanne

jwcox

Hello my fellow AZ Chapter members. Today I picked up my new pup in South Carolina, flew to PHX and drove home. He is having some separation anxiety from his siblings, but I’m sure he will adjust and be a camping and Jeeping dog in no time. His name is Murphy. I realize I need to change my signature.

Attachments

• 10CFD677-B0CB-4AA5-A3DB-C98EF1D0DE4C.jpg
    10CFD677-B0CB-4AA5-A3DB-C98EF1D0DE4C.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 782531DA-AD1C-4BC2-8758-E24D23B83070.jpg
    782531DA-AD1C-4BC2-8758-E24D23B83070.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 82

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Good looking guy. Have a great time with Murphy.
Hello my fellow AZ Chapter members. Today I picked up my new pup in South Carolina, flew to PHX and drove home. He is having some separation anxiety from his siblings, but I’m sure he will adjust and be a camping and Jeeping dog in no time. His name is Murphy. I realize I need to change my signature.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on your new pup. I know you have been looking forward to getting him. Enjoy!!

awfinney

So glad you got your puppy. He is adorable. Can't wait to meet him. We are happy for you. Andi & Tony

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mrsfish

Welcome to the family Murph! The girls will be so excited to meet you and they hope you like water! See you in October!

Botterell

Cute little guy....I bet you will love him to pieces. Congratulations on your extended family.:)

Ann&Ted

Great puppy. Congrats. We can't wait to meet him. Ann & Ted

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

mlpeloquin

Be careful until he gets all his shots with other dogs. If they have their shots, he is good to socialize with them. Great looking dog! Give him lots of love and spoil him!