Vaccum Cleaner Bags

CruzTerri

Does anyone know where one could find bags for the Central Vaccum in the North Trail Caliber Edition? It came with one, but I'd like to purchase some to have on hand.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Just do a Google search for the brand and model of your vac.
There are a couple different brands
I've purchased some off ebay.

Peace
Dave

WillyBill

I'm not sure, I have to check, busy at work, I'll check this weekend for the brand/manufacturer. Just thought someone would know of the top of their heads.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sorry Terri, but there is more than one vacuum used in Heartland products-sometimes. LOL.

WB

RossRagan

Does anyone know where one could find bags for the Central Vaccum in the North Trail Caliber Edition? It came with one, but I'd like to purchase some to have on hand.

Did you find out what you needed on the vacuum cleaner bag? When I took delivery of my M245 (Camping World's version of the North Trail series), the tech told me Dirt Devil bags would work. I haven't changed mine out yet but was planning to look this weekend when we take the camper out again.

CruzTerri

Here is the Vacuum that is installed in my M245: https://www.dometic.com/en-us/us/products/hygiene-and-sanitation/cleaning/vacuum-cleaners. You may be able to get bags direct from Dometic on their site.

Wow, thank you. Nope hadn't received this information. Much appreciated. Yes I know I can look, every time we've been in the tt, I forget to look!! We're going out this weekend, so I'll try to remember to check.

Thank you again for the info!!

UPDATE - found this on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Y10-5-Replacement-CS6-CS8-Vacuums/dp/B00MAQ5TA8

RossRagan

wireless

Veteran
I have had several brands of central vacuum cleaners in various homes.

1. Get a unit with a disposable bag. It greatly reduces dust and dirt.
2. I prefer the Nutone brands to the "builder's" specials. It does a better job and has superior suction.
3. The attachments are important. I purchased a hose cover which slides over the hose to protect your furniture and walls when pulled around corners.
4. The Nutone rug sweeper (for either wall to wall or other carpets) comes with a lighted front which helps with visibility under beds.
5. You can purchase bags and attachments online at cheaper prices. In fact, you can purchase the motor unit online too.

Hope this helps.

Zamora

We have the older model yellow jacket built in vac. Checked the size and believe it, found replacements that fit well at Walmart.