EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Deer Park - 5/9/2019 to 5/13/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

travlyn2s

What route will everyone take from Deer Park to McCall? Just tryin to make my plans. Thanks
We are headed to Alaska from the rally but live in Lewiston. Either 195 S from Spokane will take you to 95. Alternative is going East on I90 to exit 11 and south on 95 also goes to Lewiston and on down to McCall. Usually a bit less traffic going from Couer De Alene south, but we do either.

Mrsfish

We are headed to Alaska from the rally but live in Lewiston. Either 195 S from Spokane will take you to 95. Alternative is going East on I90 to exit 11 and south on 95 also goes to Lewiston and on down to McCall. Usually a bit less traffic going from Couer De Alene south, but we do either.

We are actually going to Lewiston from the rally for 2 nights. What park would you recommend? We are going to leave the rig there and go to Enterprise to meet up with some old friends

Dan & Sally Sullivan

UPDATE UPDATE; 5/4/19 GOLFERS, GOLFERS, AND GOLFERS!!!

Please call or email Dan Sullivan, confirming your interest in golfing.
408-314-5343 or dansully53@yahoo.com

The following golfers have confirmed with Dan Sullivan:

Doug Anderson
Fred Dickey
Mike Bromley
Dan Sullivan
Pamela & Ed Klopfer

Update:
Sonia Nisson
Paul & Candy Hardt
Bob Sargent
John Kramer

have not heard a confirmation from Lee, Richard or Angela Limpach

If any one else wants to play, Contact DAN!

Thank You,

See you all next week!

Dan

Last edited:

travlyn2s

We are actually going to Lewiston from the rally for 2 nights. What park would you recommend? We are going to leave the rig there and go to Enterprise to meet up with some old friends

Hells Canyon Resort RV Park...it is on the Snake River, large sites, easy access, no height obstacles, paved sites. It is just off Hwy 12 at the west end of Clarkston, WA
509.758.6963 hellscanyon.net.....1560 Port Dr Clarkston, WA

Granite Lake, also on the Snake River & Clearwater River. Right behind Costco. 509.751.1635

Hells Gate State Park on the Snake River. Lots of trees and shade, walking paths, but, unless they do some tree trimming I am a bit concerned with some low hanging branches, not large put still.

Lewiston Elks Lodge 896 if you are an Elk member. Water and 30 amp only, but there is a dump station close at Hells Gate State Park, easy in and out. Elks has a lot of pedestals but the layout is a bit strange. I know, I am an Elk member

If you go to Hells Canyon Resort, stay in right lane at the bottom of Lewiston hill and bear right at the rose garden, huge American flag. Right at the stop sign, 128, follow that to the Red Wolf Bridge, only bridge, and take a left, at, the bottom of the bridge take a right and the rv park is right there. They have major road construction going into Lewiston on Hwy 12. Also same route if you go to Granite Lake RV, when you take the right at the end of the bridge stay on that, one stop sign, and just past Walmart before the Costco building take a left, will take you to Granite lake.

Hope this helps a bit.
Michaele

Mrsfish

Hells Canyon Resort RV Park...it is on the Snake River, large sites, easy access, no height obstacles, paved sites. It is just off Hwy 12 at the west end of Clarkston, WA
509.758.6963 hellscanyon.net.....1560 Port Dr Clarkston, WA

Granite Lake, also on the Snake River & Clearwater River. Right behind Costco. 509.751.1635

Hells Gate State Park on the Snake River. Lots of trees and shade, walking paths, but, unless they do some tree trimming I am a bit concerned with some low hanging branches, not large put still.

Lewiston Elks Lodge 896 if you are an Elk member. Water and 30 amp only, but there is a dump station close at Hells Gate State Park, easy in and out. Elks has a lot of pedestals but the layout is a bit strange. I know, I am an Elk member

If you go to Hells Canyon Resort, stay in right lane at the bottom of Lewiston hill and bear right at the rose garden, huge American flag. Right at the stop sign, 128, follow that to the Red Wolf Bridge, only bridge, and take a left, at, the bottom of the bridge take a right and the rv park is right there. They have major road construction going into Lewiston on Hwy 12. Also same route if you go to Granite Lake RV, when you take the right at the end of the bridge stay on that, one stop sign, and just past Walmart before the Costco building take a left, will take you to Granite lake.

Hope this helps a bit.
Michaele

you are awesome! Thank you very much...see you next week!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Thank you Doug and Doris for another AMAZING rally and great leadership and guidance over the past 4 years as Chapter Leaders. This year's rally was a fantastic time and we were able to connect with old friends and meet new ones. We wish you well in your future endeavors and are beholden to you for the time you gave to the club!!

The Washington Chapter is now looking for new leaders. If you are interested in keeping the momentum going for the Washington Chapter please let Rod or Kelly Ditrich know.

Rod

Mrsfish

rick and I would like to thank the Washington chapter for an awesome rally. Your warmth and friendship reminds us why we have enjoyed this club so much. A huge thank you to Doug and Doris for making us feel welcome and for everything you do. Love, love, love the trivia nights. And to our new friends - you WILL See us again, but if the opportunity presents, we would love to host you in Arizona. Safe travels everyone and see you down he road!

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Doug & Doris,

"Thank You" so much for a wonderful time at your rally. We really appreciate all the time and effort it takes to host an event. You have been gracious host thru out the years
and we always look forward to attending your rallies. We will miss you as Chapter Leaders!

Chuck & Donna

RPowell

Attending our first Heartland Rally was an amazing experience at Deer Park. We enjoyed meeting members and felt so welcomed by all. A special thank you to Doug and Doris for hosting this event. I realize how much work goes into planning this type of event! You did an amazing job and it is much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again at our next rally; Doug you should practice up on Bocce Ball (LOL) and we will brush up on Trivia!

Ray & Gail Powell

Status
Not open for further replies.