EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Deer Park - 5/9/2019 to 5/13/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

2togo

Please add us to your list! We left a message to make our reservation and we plan on attending May 8-13th. We will update you with our site number once we have one. Thanks!!

TheWade2

Hi Doug and Doris!

Count us in for Deer Park. Looking forward to seeing everyone, we’ve had a pretty rough year. Will get back to you with dates and site no.

Steve and Carol Wade

QUOTE=Grampafish;594269]

DanBarnett

Doug & Doris,
We have reserved, 2 people arriving May 8th, leaving the 13th. No golf.

Dan & Lynn Barnett

Last edited:

tenglish

Tom & Marla are in...... We are in site #59 arriving 5/8/19 and departing 5/14/19. I'm bringing some golf clubs but not sure my back will tolerate a full game. You might find me on the chipping green or putting green.
Looking forward to it.
Tom

Sonja

We are coming in on 5/6 departing on 5/13. We are in Space 75. One golfer. We are so excited to be returning to Deer Park, our first rally location. Sonja and Julie

shelsay

Hi--

We are set for site 58 arriving on the 7th and leaving on the 14th. So looking forward to this.

Dave and Pat

KARRON

Hi there Doug & Doris just got our reservations made Rick & Karron White. We will be arriving May 8 and departing May 13, with space 57. Retirement is going to be so fun.:cool::cool:

driden

This is to let you know we have confirmed reservations in space 68 for the rally in 2019 at Deer Park Washington We have a 2017 41 ft Big Horn and a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado pickup We look forward to seeing everyone at this rally. We will arrive on May 8 and departing on May 15.

Dick and Donna Ridenour

Last edited:

2togo

Hello! Jerry and Karen Paden booked May 8-13, site number 56. Only 1,222 miles to get there and looking forward to finally seeing Washington! No gulf for us.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Doug & Doris,

I’m posting this for Harry & Lynn Robinson for they don’t have access to a computer at this time. They made reservations for the rally, May 8-13, in site 72, just the two of them.

Thanks, Donna

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Site 60 arriving 5/8 leaving 5/15 pending approval of our pets.
Kristy

Looks like we won’t make it to this park after all. Hopefully we catch up with everyone at the OR rally. It hasn’t been announced yet.

Kristy

Harlou1

I ve been told this didn’t go through yet so I’ll try again.

We are confirmed for this rally with the RV PARK, in space 68.

We will arrive on May 8 and leave on the 15th.

We have a 2017 Landmark Orlando 42’.

We are traveling with the Hackendorf’s and Thompson’s.

Jim and Debbie Shippy

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Looks like we won’t make it to this park after all. Hopefully we catch up with everyone at the OR rally. It hasn’t been announced yet.

Kristy
We are bummed that Mark and Kristy won't be able to come to the rally. The park has a policy of no more than two pets per RV and they will not make an exception. They also will not allow Pit Bulls, Rottweilers or Doberman Pincers. Please bear that in mind if you are planning to come to Spokane RV Resort.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Our apologies to all! We have been unable to keep up with the rush of posts and have not responded to each post! We will post the attendee list shortly and will add a not about the pet policy to the first post, as well. For the few people who said they are coming but haven't provided dates and site #, we will wait to add you to the list until we have that information.

We've also sent a couple of private messages asking for specific information. If you didn't get one, we've got what we need and you should be on the list.

NorthCal Bob

Hi Doug and Doris,

Just saw the post, and Bo and I would like to be on the list to attend will let you know the details early next week. Probably somewhere around a week or so. Would be interested in 1 for golf also.

Thanks Bob Sargent

Doug & Doris,

Whohoo, we are so looking forward to this rally. We are in site 69. Dates will be May 8-13. Just the 2 of us attending. Can’t wait for all the fun to be had.

Chuck & Donna

I just registered today. We are in Spot 79. So looking forward to this Rally.

Angie & Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.