EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: AZ, Quartzsite - 1/21/2019 to 1/27/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Jim, if you're not boondocking on BLM property, you're not getting a true Quartzsie experience. 2019 will be our thied Q experience thanks to the federal government.

Hi Mike - I hear ya. Nancy's with me on this trip and she's no boondocker :)

jbeletti

and we need a date. Please.

I know, I know :)

I've been asked to hold off working with La Mesa for a while as they're months from opening for the season. My boss has been traveling this week and he and I will be getting together on this next week. My goal is to have a date by the end of this month.

Gadgetman

Jack and Debby Jackson will be in the Quartsite area and will attend the meet and greet. We may have 2 additional friends with us.

Rats! We were in Quartzsite in 2018. We will be in south east Texas (2019) this winter. We would be interested in participating in future years. Is the group going to be at a campground or at the BLM?

Betsy Parker

jbeletti

Rats! We were in Quartzsite in 2018. We will be in south east Texas (2019) this winter. We would be interested in participating in future years. Is the group going to be at a campground or at the BLM?

Betsy Parker

Betsy - there is no coordinated camping for this event. It's just a luncheon / meet and greet / open house at La Mesa. That said, I am camping at Desert Gold. I think at least one other Heartlander is planning to do the same. Many others are camping on BLM land.

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Reservations made Desert Gold 1/21 arrival 1/27 departure. Site B45 but that could change according to the confirmation.

Bookoo

Good Afternoon Jim,
My wife Debbie and I will be staying in Goodyear and were deciding what day we were going to the show for the first time. Please put us down for two plus two of our friends that are also Bighorn owners.
Thank you,
Kip McMillan
Idaho

jbeletti

Hey all - we have an update for you. We (Jim and Nancy) will not be in Quartzsite for this event.

However, The Event Will Go On - thanks to Lynn and Rose Alsbury, our AZ Chapter Leaders. Thank you Lynn and Rose!

No change in the location or schedule. Just new hosts.

Keep the signups coming!

jbeletti

There are several who were going there to see you.

I probably won't be going east any time soon...most likely west instead!

Perhaps so. None-the-less, it's my hope that this quick event swells to 50 people.

Let me or Lynn/Rose know if you and Beth aren't going to make it so we can take you off the list for the lunch head-count. Thanks John.

Status
Not open for further replies.