EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: AZ, Quartzsite - 1/21/2019 to 1/27/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Hi, we requested to be added for the meet and greet in quarfzite but do not see our names. Can you please include us. 2 of us.
Thank you..,
I'm

Sorry for the error. I added you guys to my rally in Camp Verde and I have corrected my mistake. See you guys in Quartzite Jan. 23.

larkinstuart

There will be 2 couples traveling with us, don't know if they want to join us but, a possibility.

Liz and Larry Kinney

Ducky

Lynn, I will need to cancel for this meet and greet. Wife is scheduled for a medical procedure the same day

Ducky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niles

Lynn, just found out we will have some visitors from Washington state during the meet and greet, so can I add two more people to our count.
Thanks, Niles

llalsbury

Lynn, just found out we will have some visitors from Washington state during the meet and greet, so can I add two more people to our count.
Thanks, Niles

No problem at all. Had you down for 2 plus 4 guests, I changed it to a total of 8. Let me know if that is not correct.

jbeletti

For those not keeping count - this event has hit 66 people. That is awesome!

Those Heartlanders who are coming and haven't indicated that you're bringing any non-Heartland guest, please consider doing so. The more non-Heartland guests with our Heartlanders - the better. Time to expose more people to the brand. And free food!

Thanks everyone!

llalsbury

As a reminder we need to provide a headcount on Jan. 1 so please if you are coming make sure you are on the list.

If you decide at the last moment to attend, please feel free to show up and enjoy some time with all of our Heartland friends. You won't be turned away.

llalsbury

Due to a torn biceps tendon and surgery to repair same Rose and I will not be attending the meet-n-greet. I have asked Ted and Ann Rissel to act as greeters at the La Mesa sales site in Quartzsite.

I will continue to update the Meet-n-Greet thread as needed. We are sorry to miss this event and we hope everyone enjoys your time spent at the Meet-n-Greet.

jbeletti

Due to a torn biceps tendon and surgery to repair same Rose and I will not be attending the meet-n-greet. I have asked Ted and Ann Rissel to act as greeters at the La Mesa sales site in Quartzsite.

I will continue to update the Meet-n-Greet thread as needed. We are sorry to miss this event and we hope everyone enjoys your time spent at the Meet-n-Greet.

Lynn and Rose - sorry that you guys won't be able to make this event, but your health is more important. Thank you for tending to this thread.

Ted and Ann - thank you for taking up the coordination role if this open house with La Mesa. We really appreciate you guys for stepping up to this task.

dcwettstein

Cheryl and I will be boondocking around Quartzsite from 1/13/2019 thru 1/31/2019. We will attend the meet and greet.

Dennis and Cheryl Wettstein
Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.