New to heartland

Brad669

Currently looking At purchasing a Sundance 278 BH TT trying to research and have seen more bad than good as far as quality. Any help would be great. Currently towing 24’ keystone hideout

'Lil Guy'

Not familiar with that model but keep in mind that most posts are about issues they have with their units. A small percentage ever post about the quality of their rig on forums. With that said, by getting a good dealer prep and you doing your job with a diligent walk thru before you take acceptance can remedy the numerous small issues that drive new owners nuts. This holds true to all HL makes and models or anybody else's brand. Good luck on your endeavor and keep us posted as to what you buy. later and have a great day.

carl.swoyer

Currently looking At purchasing a Sundance 278 BH TT trying to research and have seen more bad than good as far as quality. Any help would be great. Currently towing 24’ keystone hideout
If possible do inspect the rv before you sign for it. Try to check for water leaking from sinks and drains. Run the appliances,TV,radio,frig, heater. The dealership may not be happy with that but once you signed for it, it's yours.
One last note, as stated before everyone has been though the warranty process so don't be surprised if there is anything wrong. Once everything is fixed these are allot of fun. Good luck.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Loren1227

We own a 2017 Sundance XLT189MB and we had done a bunch of research before our purchase and because of price and the excellent service we have had in the past with our dealership we pulled the trigger in March.
We have had a few issues getting to know our Sundance and have had a few minor issues but with the help from the service department at Heartland and our dealership everything has been a positive.
I would have a battery disconnect installed if it does not have one already and do a thorough check of everything before leaving the dealership.
The refrigerator temperature control slide and probe required a little patience but once we figured it out it works great.
Feel free to ask any additional questions and Happy Camping.

Powell71

My Boyfriend and I are looking at purchasing the Sundance XLT 291QB. Not sure what the deal is, but a Sundance dealer is hard to find in the NC/SC area. We have not been able to find hardly any reviews (bad or good) on the XLT 291QB, so we are taking that as a good sign that it's a decent TT for the money. We found one in VA, so we will be driving from SC to VA next weekend to look at it.

Thank you all for all the good feedback on this thread. We are taking your valuable advice with us and plan on doing a thorough inspection of the rig before pulling the trigger.

If there is anyone out there, who owns a XLT 291QB or has had experience with this TT, I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thanks!

jimtoo

My Boyfriend and I are looking at purchasing the Sundance XLT 291QB. Not sure what the deal is, but a Sundance dealer is hard to find in the NC/SC area. We have not been able to find hardly any reviews (bad or good) on the XLT 291QB, so we are taking that as a good sign that it's a decent TT for the money. We found one in VA, so we will be driving from SC to VA next weekend to look at it.

Thank you all for all the good feedback on this thread. We are taking your valuable advice with us and plan on doing a thorough inspection of the rig before pulling the trigger.

If there is anyone out there, who owns a XLT 291QB or has had experience with this TT, I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thanks!

Hi Powell71,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Enjoy the forum and hope to see you in a Heartland unit.

Jim M