New to us Big Country Owners

timmoen

Hello, Tim here. Purchased a 2008 2950rk Big Country in April and wow! what a camper. Be posting info on a few items we need. Thanks!

danemayer

Hi Tim,

Congratulations on the new-to-you Big Country and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

If you have questions, this is a great place to get answers. And check out our collection of Manufacturer Manuals by clicking on the TOOLS Tab at top of page. Select HOM - Heartland Owner Manuals. We also have a collection of owner written user guides. TOOLS/HUG - Heartland User Guides.

bigdob24

Tim
Congratulations on the new rig, your going to like it.
We just purchased our 5th Heartland and second BC and have had good experiences with all.
You can get answers to all your questions here
BD

Hello, Tim here. Purchased a 2008 2950rk Big Country in April and wow! what a camper. Be posting info on a few items we need. Thanks!

MikeR

Hi Tim, we are also owners of a Big Country 2950RK. Ours is a 2014 model year. We love our 2950RK. The kitchen layout sold my wife on this model. It also met most of our other requirements. I believe the main difference in the floorplan is that our refrigerator is on the driver's side wall in the kitchen. If I remember correctly on the earlier units the refigerator was on the back wall corner.

If I can answer any questions for you feel free to ask.

I believe we own the only 2950RKs on the forum.

rvnutts

Congratulations! We took just got a new to us 2013 BC. We couldn't be happier with our find! It looks brand new. Can't wait to take it out for a long trip in September. Enjoy your new fiver!