EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ID, McCall, - 5/16/2019 to 5/19/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

dykesj11

Thanks Terri. We’re really going to miss it since we met all the wonderful folks in Jackson. Plus everyone was saying how great McCall is. Next year!
Can’t recall - do I need to call the campground?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Thanks Terri. We’re really going to miss it since we met all the wonderful folks in Jackson. Plus everyone was saying how great McCall is. Next year!
Can’t recall - do I need to call the campground?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Jim, Yes we are going to miss you guys. We enjoyed meeting and getting to know you guys a bit. but hopefully we'll see you in Goshen.

Yes, you need to call the park and cancel your reservation. Thank you and take care!!

Terri

terribruce

Bruce, Please add this Bruce to the list.

Hi Bruce, spoke with the park today, and they do NOT have a reservation for you. I think there is still room if you are still interested. Please call the park to reserve a spot. Hope to see you in May at McCall Idaho.

Thank you
Terri

Manzan

Bruce, I will be in site 25. Arrving on the 14th and leaving on the 20th. If room please add me to the cruise.
Thanks for the reminder.
Bruce McL

terribruce

Bruce, I will be in site 25. Arrving on the 14th and leaving on the 20th. If room please add me to the cruise.
Thanks for the reminder.
Bruce McL

Hi Bruce, have you down on the Attendance List. Wanted to ask to if you wanted to join us on the Happy Hour Cruise around the Lake on Saturday. Let me know and I will add you to that list too. 25.00 per person. Looking forward to seeing you.

Thanks again
Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

Harlou1

Just want to update the arrival date. I already confirmed with the park. We will arrive on the 13th. This shows the 14th.

Thanks Jim

WillyBill

Hi TerriBruce,

I took a chance and called the Resort and Jennifer booked us into space 22 next to the group. We will be there 5/16-19. Anything else? Oh yes, pot luck assignment? Value of raffle Item? PM me or my cell is 801/643-0002. What time is the hors d'oeuvres happy hour? Do you still need people to sign up to bring more? Hoping to be there by then. Sorry for being so late signing up but Sherry just barely got the time off from her work. We would like to do the cruise also if there is still room.

WB

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Kelly and I are so bummed that we are not going to be able to make this rally!! We wish everyone safe travels and fun times!

Rod

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
We are arriving on the 14th rather than the 13th. Staying in Deer Park for another day to get a little rest. Looking forward to another fabulous Oregon Chapter rally and seeing friends we haven't seen for several hours .

Yes, we are also looking forward to meeting new friends and seeing those of you we haven't seen in a while.

Mrsfish

Rick and I would like t thank everyone for this wonderful rally! Thank you to Paul and Candy for finding this resort- it is inked in on my maps now! Thank you to both sets of Zumwalts for getting this together. We found new friends ( Anthony & Linda- for sure, Kristy and Mark - yep, Sally and Dan - on the list, Jim Miner - not sure yet...) truthfully - there are some really incredible people in this whole region. Thanks to Doug for getting us out fishing! And thanks to the Padens for being quadrant mates! See you guys down the road and safe travels everyone!!

Last edited:

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Thank you to all of the Zumwalt’s and crew for another good rally! We had a good time in spite of illness and weather and really enjoyed catching up with old friends and making some new ones. I can’t wait to get back out fishing with the Haddocks and all of my other fishy rally friends!:D

Hope we see everyone in Redmond next year.

Kristy

Status
Not open for further replies.