EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ID, McCall, - 5/16/2019 to 5/19/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Bruce & Terri, please add Tom & Marla English to the list. Will update site at later date.

Hi Tom and Marla, Just wanted to say thank you, and I have you on the list. Just after Oct 1st let me know what site you are assigned and arrival and departure dates. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Terri

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Kelly and I made our reservations and we are in B-3 coming in on the May 15, 2018 and leaving on Monday May 20, 2018.

Rod

terribruce

Kelly and I made our reservations and we are in B-3 coming in on the May 15, 2018 and leaving on Monday May 20, 2018.

Rod

Hey Rod, I have your info, I am surprised they gave you a site, being we were suppose to wait til OCT 1st. HaHaHa.......Your to funny. And I am thinking you mean 2019. Love giving you a hard time. You have enough on your plate at this point.

Thanks again
Terri

For20hunter

Hey Rod, I have your info, I am surprised they gave you a site, being we were suppose to wait til OCT 1st. HaHaHa.......Your to funny. And I am thinking you mean 2019. Love giving you a hard time. You have enough on your plate at this point.

Thanks again
Terri

:pLOL!!! I am brain dead! Yes, I definitely meant 2019.

Rod

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We are in C2 from 5/13-5/20.

They didn’t take a deposit today because the price will change as of 1/1/2019.

Kristy

gasman

Camp Socializer
Unfortunately we will already be on our way to Goshen but we were in McCall about a month ago and drove through this park. Oh my this is a wonderful RV park! This should be a great rally. If you've never been to McCall, prepare for scenic overload. The Pancake House on Hwy 55 is a must for breakfast. Red Pavilion is a very good Chinese restaurant right on the south end of Payette Lake. McCall Lake Cruises offers fun pontoon boat tours of the lake. So much to see and do and so little time!

terribruce

Does this mean we’re not supposed to wait until October 1st to make our reservations??

Hi Ann and Rich, I am not sure whats happening. I talked with the park just not to long ago and sent them every one I have on the list so they would be sure to get you guys in sites. So looks to me like they must be doing ok with the members calling in. Give it a shot and let me know where they assign you.

Thank you
Terri

- - - Updated - - -

We are in C2 from 5/13-5/20.

They didn’t take a deposit today because the price will change as of 1/1/2019.

Kristy

Thanks Kristy I will call and check it out.

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately we will already be on our way to Goshen but we were in McCall about a month ago and drove through this park. Oh my this is a wonderful RV park! This should be a great rally. If you've never been to McCall, prepare for scenic overload. The Pancake House on Hwy 55 is a must for breakfast. Red Pavilion is a very good Chinese restaurant right on the south end of Payette Lake. McCall Lake Cruises offers fun pontoon boat tours of the lake. So much to see and do and so little time!

Hi Mike,

Thanks for all the great information. Sorry we will miss you guys. We are looking forward to being in McCall, and all the things to see and do. I will definitely mention all the points you suggested. Safe travels for you guys and we will see you in Goshen.

Terri

terribruce

Does this mean we’re not supposed to wait until October 1st to make our reservations??

Hi guys, Just got off the phone with the Park and they would really like for us to wait til October to call and give them your information, and get your site. So I apologize for miss leading you and telling you to go ahead and call.

Thank you
Terri

For20hunter

Hi guys, Just got off the phone with the Park and they would really like for us to wait til October to call and give them your information, and get your site. So I apologize for miss leading you and telling you to go ahead and call.

Thank you
Terri

Sorry for starting something Terri. When I called them and asked a question about which sites were blocked out for our group, they told me it was fine to make my reservation and made it for me. I did not mean to create an issue.

Rod

Please add the following Heartland owners to the rally:
Gary and Pam Bennett
Vern and Monica Rendon
We will travel together arriving Monday May 13 and leaving Sunday May 19.
Requesting 2 sites and we will call the resort and report back when we have sites.
This will be the Rendon’s first rally and we came to the Silverton rally last May.
Thanks so much!

Gary and Pam Bennett

akrebel

Please add Auguie & Cheryl Henry (#3203) to the McCall rally. Arrive: Wed 5/15 Depart: Mon 5/20

We'll call the resort in Oct to get reservations.

Thanks!

terribruce

Please add the following Heartland owners to the rally:
Gary and Pam Bennett
Vern and Monica Rendon
We will travel together arriving Monday May 13 and leaving Sunday May 19.
Requesting 2 sites and we will call the resort and report back when we have sites.
This will be the Rendon’s first rally and we came to the Silverton rally last May.
Thanks so much!

Gary and Pam Bennett

Thank you Gary and Pam, have you down with Vern and Monica. Just remember to message me again with your info in October.

Terri

- - - Updated - - -

Please add Auguie & Cheryl Henry (#3203) to the McCall rally. Arrive: Wed 5/15 Depart: Mon 5/20

We'll call the resort in Oct to get reservations.

Thanks!

Hi Auguie and Cheryl, I have you down and will wait to get you site #.

Thank you
Terri

dykesj11

Hi Terri - please add Jim and Lynn Dykes to the list. We'd arrive on 5/14 and depart 5/20. Thanks

G_S

Venue:
------------------------------
  • McCall R.V. Resort
  • 200 Scott St
  • McCall,, ID 83638
  • Kayla 1208-634-5646
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: No
  • Golf Cart restrictions?:
  • Golf Cart fees?:

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 32
  • Register by end of day 4/1/2019
  • Site fee: $54.00 to $57.00 With 10 % for Good Sam, AAA, etc.... per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: 20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: May 18
  • Potluck time: 6:00 p.m.

Additional Info:

Here we go for 2019!!! Mc Call R.V. Resort has asked that we wait til October 1,2018 to start calling to make reservation. They are really asking that we PLEASE wait til Oct to call the Park. They have the attendance list of all you that are on it, so you will all have sites assigned by them. They are very busy with their summer and thought it maybe a bit hectic. Please identify yourselves as Heartland members. Then PM me with your site #, Arrival,Depart day.

We will have a Golf day, looks like maybe the 17th. Mike Bromley will be setting this up. If you would like to join in please contact Mike via e-mail: mlbromley@iinet.com. Or cell # at: 1-360-600-9696.

Just some added information. Thanks to Mike Kuhn for sharing this information after a visit to the Park on their travels. He mentioned the Pancake House right there on Hwy 55, the Red Pavilion, which is a Chinese Restaurant. Also the park has what is called " McCall Lake Cruises" that offer Pontoon boat rides around the lake. So just some more fun things the think about.
Also I know there were concerns they aren't taking payments until after the 1st of the year. They don't have the new price as yet. Kayla gave me a rough amount to go by, so that's what I've posted. They will be calling all of us after the first of the year to get payment information. Thank you for your patients, and understanding.

Thursday night we will have a Meet-n-Greet, Friday night we will have a hors d'oeuvres, we'll have everyone share. Saturday night, maybe catered or we'll do potluck of side dishes, and desserts. Steaks,chicken furnished by HOC.

We will add more as we get more information. Thank you all and hope your having a great Summer 2018!!

2019 Oregon/Idaho Chapter Rally

Ones that are interested in coming to this Rally:

Site Names Arrival Departure

G-3 Bruce and Terri Zumwalt May 14th May 20th

F-3 Doug and Doris Anderson May 13th May 20th

Jim and Sue Wilburn

Chuck and Donna Hale

John and Becci Zumwalt May 14th May 20th

Dan and Lynn Barnett May 14th May 20th

Mike and Wendie Bromley

C-2 Mark and Kristy Carlson May 13th May 20th

Paul and Candy Hardt