Speakers

Dumboldles

I own a 2016 BH 3010 that has, so far, a terrific rig. Yes there has been those irritating issues that come with owning these rigs that I can tackle and on the most part fix. The audio speakers on the rear counsel have fallen out of the ports that sit above the fireplace, seems like it should be an easy fix but not. Tried to remove the tv from the stand that holds it so that it mores up to watch and goes down into counsel to hide but because the bolts were stripped I could not. I attempted to use a Dremel to make slots so that a flat head screw driver could fit into bolts holding the tv to the stand and could not get that to work. Anyway trying to get into the council so that I can run some screws into those speakers so I don’t have to look at those empty speaker ports.

I hope my explanation of my problem is not too disjointed but any advice would be appreciated.

Dumboldles

Last edited by a moderator:

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We had a 3010 but the speakers were mounted in the ceilings corners.
Removal of the fireplace in the front of the cabinet that hides the TV might help. It’s easy enough to remove and if I remember correctly and gives access to that space

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wdk450

Are the stripped screws countersunk, or could you get some narrow jaw vicegrip pliers onto the heads?

rmn72

Craftsman makes a tool that fits in a drill to remove stripped screws. I have one and it works like a champ!