G rated tires

rocrider50

After my spring mount failure both rear tires are destroyed. They are Sailun ST235/85R16 G rated 14ply tires, I have 6 plus the spare. I haven't been able to find any around here. I did find the equivalent Goodyear tires for $310 a piece. An thoughts on both tire? I have read good and bad on both.

Last edited by a moderator:

WillyBill

SimpleTire.com will have you new Sailuns delivered in like 2 days or so. If you like them and they are 1/2 the price of the others. Me-I run six sailuns -LR G-on my Cyclone. No problems in one year and approx. 5000 Miles.

WB

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Sailuns...2 yrs...20000+ miles
Look like new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran Sailun's on my 2011 Big Country for 8 years and never a problem.
I replaced the old ones with new Sailun's from Trailer Tires & Wheels in Edon, Ohio.

Hockster

rocrider50

SimpleTire.com will have you new Sailuns delivered in like 2 days or so. If you like them and they are 1/2 the price of the others. Me-I run six sailuns -LR G-on my Cyclone. No problems in one year and approx. 5000 Miles.

WB

Thanks, simple tire was fast and price was great! They shipped to a Firestone dealer that said they couldn't mount that big of a tire? So I took them to a local Bell tire who helped me.

Dan50

After my spring mount failure both rear tires are destroyed. They are Sailun ST235/85R16 G rated 14ply tires, I have 6 plus the spare. I haven't been able to find any around here. I did find the equivalent Goodyear tires for $310 a piece. An thoughts on both tire? I have read good and bad on both.

What did you read that was bad about the Sialuns ? Where?