Any concerns with the 3875FB

sengli

Thinking about trading up to a bigger coach. Found a really nice 3875FB, where the bathroom is up front. My first thought is that the plumbing up front for the bathroom and shower, might be exposed to cold a lot more so that other floor plans? Might be a gotcha or not?

Kathi-27

live full time in 2017 3875fb been in temps below freezing low 20- hi teens without any problem. love ours. thinking about up grading to landmark with same floor plan. that's the only reason we would get rid of ours.

Noofear

I've lived in my 2015 3875FB over 2 and a half years. I've never had any water problems related to the cold. I've been in the low 20s and I use the yeti system to prevent the tank and line from the pump from freezing.

I absoltely would recommend this floor plan to anyone interested in a bath and a half.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

jbeletti

There are some "semi-exposed" areas, but like others who have weighed in, I have had no freeze up issues and I have camped in weather in the teens. If you want to know more about how this plumbing is run, PM me your phone number.

akrebel

We’ve been fulltiming in our 2016 BH3875 since May 2016. The only freezing issue we had was the ice maker line, so when we’re in freezing temps (which we try to avoid) we turn the ice maker water line off. Otherwise no issues and are enjoying our travels in our “condo” on wheels.