Fantastic vent fan

CoveredWagon

Holy cow! Fantastic vent fan with the rain sensor is amazing. I think it must get weather reports because it closes at what seems like at the first drop of rain. That’s even with the Ultra Breeze vent cover installed it seems to close at the slightest rain. Complaining, heck no, just a comment/compliment.

Lynn1130

I have three on the Cyclone now and am going to replace the noisy bathroom fan with one. I love them too.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I installed a MaxxAir cover over mine years ago. It is the large version, not the standard size. No problem with the fan opening but it inhibits the rain sensor. Personally, I like not having an active rain sensor. That way I can still operate the fan to circulate air when it is raining. My window awnings allow the windows to remain open as intakes (unless it’s blowing horizontal).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CoveredWagon

I installed a MaxxAir cover over mine years ago. It is the large version, not the standard size. No problem with the fan opening but it inhibits the rain sensor. Personally, I like not having an active rain sensor. That way I can still operate the fan to circulate air when it is raining. My window awnings allow the windows to remain open as intakes (unless it’s blowing horizontal).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im not sure where the rain sensor is, but with the cover I have I don’t know how the sensor feels rain.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
My thoughts exactly unless it’s using an infrared or UV sensor to detect liquid blocking or reflecting light to it. Worked on something similar when I was with GM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk