Door side spray connector

I am a newbie and just purchased a 2018 Cyclone 4115 with a quick connect water source on the door side. I hooked up my coil hose that came with the trailer with the quick connect fitting and nothing comes out. I have turned on the valves for the outside shower on the driver side and have tried three positions on the water valve. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance

emery395

My shutoff for that spray was under the garage bath sink down at the bottom against the outside wall.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
I am a newbie and just purchased a 2018 Cyclone 4115 with a quick connect water source on the door side. I hooked up my coil hose that came with the trailer with the quick connect fitting and nothing comes out. I have turned on the valves for the outside shower on the driver side and have tried three positions on the water valve. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance

The quick connect water hose is to allow you to use the outside shower it is not intend to use as a feed source for the RV. U have to use ur regular water hose to ur inlet connection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBR

Thanks in advance
If your spray port is in front of your front door, look inside the pass thru compartment for a ball valve shutoff.