How to Improve the reception of a wireless Camera system

Good evening,
This is my first post. I have a 2019 4007 and I have installed a taddi brother wirles camera system. I get reception from the camera to the monitor but only getting 1 bar. I installed a different antenna on the camera which moves it to the top of the coach by the garage AC. Anyone do anything improve the signal?
thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

hoefler

When I installed or camera, I bought an extension coax, and ran the antenna to the front of our coach where I mounted the antenna to our satelite dome.

LBR

I used higher gain antennas on both camera and receiver....so far no dropouts like with original antennas. This is on the Furrion Observation system.

I used higher gain antennas on both camera and receiver....so far no dropouts like with original antennas. This is on the Furrion Observation system.

Thanks can you provide what you used please.

I was thinking of mounting a antenna for the receiver on the outside of the truck to help as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBR

I had an old retired Wireless security system that I robbed the antennas from...they were advertised somewhere in the +10 to +12 Db gain and had the correct threaded base....about as close as I can describe them to you.

a21b0b9ebc82ce7e587e7c2a5f70d5b8.jpg