Retail Ordered unit lead time

ILH

Does anybody know what the average order / delivery time is for new orders of Landmarks from the factory? Thanks.

Re: Order / Delivery Time

I ordered my 2019 Big Horn on 22 February 2018, it came off the production line on 30 March 2018 and I picked it up on 9 April 2018 from the dealer.
Landmark is produced at the same plant, so if you order one, depending on the production run at the time, I would expect a similar time frame.
I hope this helps.

Hockster

pegmikef

I'm not sure about the Landmarks, but when I ordered my Bighorn several years ago, part of when it got manufactured depended on the options that were ordered for it as back then they were apparently shuffling the orders to accommodate the line set up. The other thing was when the order hit the factory (e.g., just closed the line down yesterday for that model or just setting up the line for that model next week, etc.) I don't know what it is like now, but I was sitting in my dealers office when his rep was explaining this to him.

NYSUPstater

FWIW, figure approx 8-12 weeks. We ordered our BC in mid Mar of '17 and arrived at dealer 2nd week of May. Pretty much just like trucks IMO.

jbeletti

Ian - for an ordered unit, 8 to 12 weeks is a pretty good figure. The paint companies have been pretty backed up but I hear they are nearly caught up. This said, depending on your dealer, there's always a chance they have stock unit on order that could be switched to a retail ordered unit with change orders made to match your needs.

ILH

Ian - for an ordered unit, 8 to 12 weeks is a pretty good figure. The paint companies have been pretty backed up but I hear they are nearly caught up. This said, depending on your dealer, there's always a chance they have stock unit on order that could be switched to a retail ordered unit with change orders made to match your needs.

Thanks everybody! I appreciate the input. Still trying to get Linda to settle on the floor plan. The sooner that's done, the sooner we can order. :mad: