Kitchen remodel is complete

hoefler

Removed the old gas cooktop and had a peice of Corian made and installed to fill the old opening. Installed a new Induction Cooktop, Dishwasher in the cabinet below, New Convection Microwave oven, and topped it all off with a new backsplash. Now wife is happy and I can get an beer and watch the race. Here is some picture for your enjoyment.

Attachments

• backsplash.jpg
    backsplash.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 221
  • backsplash 3.jpg
    backsplash 3.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 244
  • backsplash 2.jpg
    backsplash 2.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 228

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Removed the old gas cooktop and had a peice of Corian made and installed to fill the old opening. Installed a new Induction Cooktop, Dishwasher in the cabinet below, New Convection Microwave oven, and topped it all off with a new backsplash. Now wife is happy and I can get an beer and watch the race. Here is some picture for your enjoyment.

Looks great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Hi-Viz" Bill

I'm always amazed at people's likes & dislikes. Our Landmark Newport is presently in the shop, replacing the induction cooktop with a 3-burner gas cooktop. Also, installing an oven beneath the cooktop. The DW also didn't like convection microwave. We're losing a couple drawers to install the oven, but the "happy wife" thing makes it well worth it!!! :):):)

RoadJunkie

I can’t believe that you did all that with with a staple gun and a roll of paper towels! Nice job, a very professional looking install.

KyleC

Curious what backsplash is made of

2017 Pathfinder SL towing Heartland Prowler "lynx" 25lx
4816 lbs dry wieght

KyleC

Yeah I'm wondering if T-50's would actually hold it up though. Maybe a mastic of some sort

4816 lbs dry wieght

KyleC

Maybe it was those blue paper towels....

4816 lbs dry wieght

Very nicely done. I hope my wife never sees this thread!