I cant' find the awning and front door light on a T30

jbsmith

Hi,
We just purchased a 2016 T30 this weekend and I have a few questions.

I have not been able to locate the light switch for the awning light or the light near the front door.
Will be installing a second A/C 15k unit.....has anyone done this themselves? Our unit is already wired for it.
Toilet is leaking around foot flush.
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi jbsmith,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm not sure what brand unit you have, but the awning is that long thing, about 10-12 ft and got arms that hook to side of trailer, and the light is that thing that is usually about 6" long mounted above the door. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh wait,,,your asking about light switches... I'm sure some of our other members will jump in with some better info for you soon

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

jbsmith

I've read some other posts that state the awning lights and the scare lights operate using a remote control. I'll look for a remote when I get home today.

Tsys100718

Hi,

I have not been able to locate the light switch for the awning light or the light near the front door.
Will be installing a second A/C 15k unit.....has anyone done this themselves? Our unit is already wired for it.
Thanks!

I have installed ac units before in older TTs. If you have an existing 14 in vent, you're golden. Be sure to use enough butyl tape. The hardest part for me was getting the new unit onto the roof. The rest is fairly straight forward, especially if the wiring is already there.

I'm afraid I can't help with the toilet of light swith locations.

Hi,

Thanks!

my t30 has a three way switch on the control board