A Dining table that comes out of a cabinet?

sengli

Found this big horn 3870FB on line today while shopping and it has the strangest dining table set up I have ever seen. Has anyone else seen this in a big horn anywhere?

Attachments

• IMAG1078.jpg
    IMAG1078.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 123
  • IMAG1079.jpg
    IMAG1079.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 131

sengli

Erika

This is a new big horn that is for sale at a dealer on the east coast. We are looking to upgrade our current big horn with something newer so we are looking at several floor plans. This is in a 3870FB, front bathroom unit, and this cabinet is mounted on the wall, where the dining table is located. Kinda wondering if this is some dealer mod, or a skunk works thing from the factory?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
With the way they mount cabinets, I’d like to see some serious road testing on that before putting it out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoveredWagon

Sorry �� I don’t care for it. Wouldn’t even consider it.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

kkamshop

Scratching my head over this one... on one hand it is a space saver, but covers a window? And then the chairs look odd - I just don't know about this.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Looks like you could be banging your elbow into the cabinet unless you sit at the end. With our standard pedestal table unscrewed from the floor, we can angle it to easily seat four adults around it to eat or play games. And still have a large window with blinds all the time.

Were I in the market for a new rig, this set up would be a no-go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BLR

Haha..
Funny reading all the comments.
I see both positives & negatives..
Not one RV is perfect for everybody..
I personally like the extra room negative hiding a window.
No difference than someone wanting a side patio on a Cyclone..VS someone that doesn't want one.. I'm the one that doesn't want a side patio..

Sent from BLR Logistics