Water damage new 2018

KyleC

Good morning looking for some contact info. Local Louisianaian has new heartland 2018 with water coming in all over their month old camper. Through lights and walls and all the wall/celing paper is bubbled. I know you guys have the inside so I figured I could offer them some help. Thanks in advance

2017 Pathfinder SL towing Heartland Prowler "lynx" 25lx
4816 lbs dry wieght

danemayer

Have them call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have their VIN # ready.

If they haven't already had their dealer evaluate the problem, they'll probably be directed to do that.

KyleC

Thanks for the quick response. Man I love this forum!

4816 lbs dry wieght

carl.swoyer

Good morning looking for some contact info. Local Louisianaian has new heartland 2018 with water coming in all over their month old camper. Through lights and walls and all the wall/celing paper is bubbled. I know you guys have the inside so I figured I could offer them some help. Thanks in advance

4816 lbs dry wieght
Is water coming in only when raining. ?
On my 2012 Landmark Rushmore the AC distribution box was mixing hot an cold air and condensation was my water problem. The condensation was running through my ceiling and dripping wet from the seams.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

KyleC

Looking at the video she had on FB it seems like it. It was everywhere. Closets, light switches, wall paper ceiling paper

4816 lbs dry wieght