2019 Fuel 352 Black and Grey water tanks remote dump valve handles

Jcgribks

Got a 2019 Fuel 352 and it has 2 black and 2 grey tanks. The handles are separated for front and rear bathrooms but the actual valve remote handles are not marked. With the underneath closed off, I can't tell which handle is which. I prefer to dump the black and then the grey to help wash down the drain hoses. Does anyone know which handle is what?

2019 Heartland Fuel 352

VIN #5SFCG3924KE395172

John & Cena

danemayer

Hi jcgribks,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Add a little water color dye of different colors to the different drains and open valves one at a time to see what comes out.

Jcgribks

Didn't think about that. I'll try it the next time we take it out and then I'll mark them so I won't forget. Thanks!!

ronb47

I also have a Fuel 352 and confused about the function of the two sets of handles? Did you ever get an answer or figure it out before I go the colored water procedure?

Front set: Left handle equal? Right handle equal?

Rear set: Upper handle equal? Lower handle equal?

Thanks,

Ronb

Jcgribks

Haven't had a chance to check the valves as my 352 has been in the shop for the last 3 weeks. The water heater board quit and there was a crack that developed in the living room wall Next to the door frame that goes into the garage. They're ordering the replacement parts. The dealership is about an hour away so I just left it there until it gets fixed. Going to call tomorrow to see where they're at in fixing it.