So close! Almost one of you today

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
Went to get a hitch piece today and they had a RW428 sitting out front that was sweet. Salesman said they had sold it to a guy and he traded it 2 weeks later for a high end FR as his wife couldn’t reach the cabinets. They had installed a $3k satellite system too.
Anyway they had new 428s selling for $xxx and this one they told me I could take it for $xxx. I was sorely tempted until they offered me crap for my Landmark. That sobered me up and I left with my hitch piece.
Absolutely gorgeous trailer though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
Ok, a bit outside my circle. But I keep watching RV Trader

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use an RV transporter a lot. Great guy that gets it quick. Usually charges me $1 mile or less with cash. He asks me if I am ever going to pull my own trailer and I told him not as long as the company I work for pays for it and pays me mileage on top lol. PM me if you want his info. He has done four hauls for me and it’s been perfect. He has a ‘17 F350 and is a vet and he doesn’t sleep in the coach.
When I bought my Landmark it was in Naples FL and I had him haul it to San Jose CA and it worked out perfect as he was in Naples dropping a boat and his headquarters is Fresno. Charged me $2500 for a 3k mile trip and took him 3 days.