EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Abilene - 3/15/2019 to 3/17/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I made our reservations with the park today. We are planning to arrive on Friday the 8th to go to the Sweetwater Rattlesnake Roundup on Saturday and Sunday. I'm going to try to overcome my fear of rattlesnakes at the largest roundup of rattlesnakes in the world!

We will be in site 46 until Monday the 18th. If I survive the rattlesnakes.....

Jay
After that western hunt y’all ought to come east for this one just north of us...
http://www.morrisfire.org/rattlesnake.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We would love to join our West Texas friends for your Abilene rally, as we will be returning from Dallas to Colorado in March.
Carla and Tom Sherrick

jbeletti

Sadly - the Belettis cannot make this rally as planned as we are not traveling with the RV this winter :( We have cancelled with the campground.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We would love to join our West Texas friends for your Abilene rally, as we will be returning from Dallas to Colorado in March.
Carla and Tom Sherrick

Sue and Tom, we look forward to meeting you! Be sure to call the park and make reservations, then report back here with the dates!

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly - the Belettis cannot make this rally as planned as we are not traveling with the RV this winter :( We have cancelled with the campground.

So sorry to hear, Jim! You will be missed.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Carol and I will be attending, made reservations, will arrive on March 14th and depart on March 18th.

TravelTiger

Ok I added everyone who has posted recently, sorry for the delay I was out of town! If your dates are not on the first post of this thread, please let me know when you have made the reservations at the park.

gasman

Camp Socializer
Hi Erika, hopefully you are feeling better. We have reservations arriving the 13th and leaving the 18th.

TravelTiger

Got it, Mike and Mike! You're both added to page 1.

LBallard

Lin and Deb plan to art 03122019 and depart03182019. Let you know when reservations are made.
Really enjoyed the C-130 tour last year. I think the only way to beat that would be a B-1 tour.

TravelTiger

OK I have added Lin & Debbie B, and through private message, Mark & Peggy T of Missouri are joining us as well!

Looking forward to our first trip to Texas.
Arriving 3-11
Leaving 3-18

MARK & PEGGY TURNBOUGH
Bonne Terre, Missouri
Peggy - Retired School Teacher
Mark - Retired Pastor

2017 Big Horn 3270RS
Progressive EMS 50c Hard Wired System
Morryde Rubber Pin Box

2016 Ford F-250, 6.7 Diesel
Loadlifter Ultimate 5000 Air Bags
TST 507RV Tire Monitoring System
B&W Turn Over Ball - Companion 20K Hitch

HOC Member since April 2017
North Center Regional Rally
Ludington MI, June 2018

DB4B9083-9102-4B90-AE60-C40F0A0D5939.jpg

Jakenbear

Looking forward to the rally in Abilene. Our reservations are made: Arriving March 12, departing on the 17th.
This will be our 4th trip in the 2019 Bighorn. See you there!
Al and Carol Casals with little dog Charlie

TravelTiger

Looking forward to the rally in Abilene. Our reservations are made: Arriving March 12, departing on the 17th.
This will be our 4th trip in the 2019 Bighorn. See you there!
Al and Carol Casals with little dog Charlie

Al and Carol, Welcome! We are so glad you are joining us!

Status
Not open for further replies.