EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Abilene - 3/15/2019 to 3/17/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey, my wife and I would like to sign up if there is still a spot open, please let me know.

Hey Greg, yes just call the Whistle Stop RV Park and ask. I am sure they have a spot, it just may not be located exactly with the group since we had to release the held sites back to the park on the 15th. Just ask if possible to be located as close to the rally sites as possible! We'd love to have y'all come!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GK2018

Hey Greg, yes just call the Whistle Stop RV Park and ask. I am sure they have a spot, it just may not be located exactly with the group since we had to release the held sites back to the park on the 15th. Just ask if possible to be located as close to the rally sites as possible! We'd love to have y'all come!!

I called them this morning when they opened and they said they are booked full but will put us on a wait list so we'll see if a spot opens up.

TravelTiger

I called them this morning when they opened and they said they are booked full but will put us on a wait list so we'll see if a spot opens up.

Oh wow! I did not know they would be so full! We hope you can make it!

TravelTiger

Good news, folks, I spoke to the park, we will have a few ROUND tables for gaming this time! They bought them just for US!

GK2018

Whistle stop called us and said they had an opening so we will be arriving on the 14th and departing on the 17th!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GK2018

If I were to bring down some sway bars for our travel trailer does anybody think they could show me how to install and work them? I haven't a clue how they work lol.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
If I were to bring down some sway bars for our travel trailer does anybody think they could show me how to install and work them? I haven't a clue how they work lol.

Yes, I’m sure someone will be able to show you how they work.

Nancy

A small change in our plans.
Instead of arriving on 3-11 we will be arriving on 3-13.
We will still be leaving on the 18th.

MARK & PEGGY TURNBOUGH
Bonne Terre, Missouri
Peggy - Retired School Teacher
Mark - Retired Pastor

2017 Big Horn 3270RS
Progressive EMS-HW 50C System
Morryde Rubber Pin Box
Curt 13703 2” Receiver.
Predator 3500 Generator

2016 Ford F-250, 6.7 Diesel
Loadlifter Ultimate 5000 Air Bags
TST 507RV Tire Monitoring System
B&W 3500 Companion 20K Hitch

HOC Member since April 2017
2018 - North Center Regional Rally, Ludington MI, June

GK2018

Yes, I’m sure someone will be able to show you how they work.

Nancy
Awesome I'll bring them down there and see, if not though it's not a big deal they've been sitting new in the box for over a year now anyways.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Awesome I'll bring them down there and see, if not though it's not a big deal they've been sitting new in the box for over a year now anyways.

So what you do is, in the morning grab the bars and a tool box, two if you have them, and stand outside the front of your rig with a cup of coffee and a puzzled look on your face. In no time you will have 15 or 2000 fellas over to help you.

GK2018

So what you do is, in the morning grab the bars and a tool box, two if you have them, and stand outside the front of your rig with a cup of coffee and a puzzled look on your face. In no time you will have 15 or 2000 fellas over to help you.
Hahaha that's the way to do it! That cup of coffee might lead to a lawn chair, watching the sunrise and sunset after trying to solve the worlds problems in a day.

TravelTiger

Everyone,

Saturday morning while the gals are crafting, we are planning some time for "Lend a Hand" projects. Folks can get together and help each other out with a minor trailer or truck project. Participate at your own risk! But this is what Heartland family does... we take care of each other. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.