EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Abilene - 3/15/2019 to 3/17/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
The rain and wind woke me but I don't see any damage this morning. It's a beautiful but chilly day!

GK2018

We had some pretty hard rain up here last night in Okla but I think later this evening we're supposed to be catching what yall had come through last night. Their calling for 30-40 mph winds with 50-60 mph gusts when I looked yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks for a great rally. It was good to see the Abilene area, meet up with some past acquaintances and meet new ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks all for a great Rally. Sorry I didn't get to see many of you off, I had to leave early for work. We were so happy at the turnout, folks from 9 different states attending!

GK2018

Thank you everyone for making our first rally an awesome one! We definitely had fun and can't wait to see everyone again!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Newbern2004

It was great meeting everyone and look forward to seeing everyone again in the future.

Nikki kell

MrTravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders
I want to thank everyone for making this such a great rally. I enjoyed visiting with friends and making new ones. I look forward to seeing everyone down the road again soon.

akrebel

Thanks to Tony and Erika for hosting a fun rally. Really enjoyed learning about the Ben Richey Boys and Family Ranch. Thanks to Mike for getting tee times at Diamondback. See you on the road!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank you to all who attended, we had a great time hosting!

We want to announce our final total for the 'Heartland Gives Back' Initiative. With the combination of auction proceeds, plus private donations given during the rally, our total contribution to the Ben Richey Boys Ranch and Family program will be $1150.00!!

Status
Not open for further replies.