2019 Gateway 3900mb

Okay...my husband and I have just recently bought a 2019 Gateway 3900mb on 8/10/2018. We have 3 concerns. The first time I used our kitchen sink, it will not drain. The return air vent located in the bunkroom is blowing HOT air into the room. And our ac in the livingroom/kitchen is making a chattering noise. Please help in anyway. We are 7 hours from a factory and live full time in it so we can't take it in.

danemayer

Hi Tanner.gidget,

With prior approval from Heartland, you can use a mobile servicer to repair the warranty problems at your location. You'll have to pay the travel time/service charge, but that's often less than the cost of towing to an authorized dealer. You can call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

RV Park Managers usually know the mobile servicers in their area. And large RV Resorts may even have someone who is always working in the resort.

ShakeRoks

Okay...my husband and I have just recently bought a 2019 Gateway 3900mb on 8/10/2018. We have 3 concerns. The first time I used our kitchen sink, it will not drain. The return air vent located in the bunkroom is blowing HOT air into the room. And our ac in the livingroom/kitchen is making a chattering noise. Please help in anyway. We are 7 hours from a factory and live full time in it so we can't take it in.

Our living room kitchen area had foil from the duct floating around in ours, our bunk room also won't cool down. Same year, same model. Did you ever find a solution to the bunk room issue?