ATF: Cyclone - Fiberglass Siding Severe UV Oxidation

The siding on my trailer that has had the most sun exposure is completely oxidized, no more gloss whatsoever. I took a buffer to a small section with Meguiars Pure Wax and there is a color difference but obviously no shine because the wax is just soaking in to the oxidized paint. I have researched on end what to do, and found some people say to remove the oxidation just like on a fiberglass boat, but the owners manual says not to use any abrasive cleaners, which tells me that apparently the siding is not meant to have the oxidation buffed out like on boats. So am I just removing layers of paint then? The last thing I want to do is remove paint but I need to get the chalkiness away and just want a gloss back.

I have seen people use Zep floor polish and after a few coats it basically puts a gloss back on, but not sure about using a floor polish on a fiberglass trailer, specifically the Heartland Cyclone with light gray siding. (I know so many are made/coated differently)

I have also found a product called Shine On RV and Boat fiberglass finish restorer but haven't seen many people use that on this forum.

Waxing is not working on the severely oxidized side, but it does on the opposite side that still has a clear coat.

I'm getting so desperate that I'm wondering about having it clear coated but that is $$$$

My biggest concern is am I doing damage or removing paint by buffing out the oxidation? (because it is definitely hitting some base layers of paint)

Side note- My trailer was one of the hundreds that were affected by the front cap fading but was repainted years ago (covered by Heartland) and still shines like new. It seems to be a completely different coating than the siding. Siding seems to hold up a lot worse.

hoefler

Our front cap has severe oxidation on it as well. I did a thorough cleaning to ake sure all bug remains were gone, then I started applying Zep floor polish to it, I think there is 8 or 9 maybe mor coats, shines like new now