portable soultion to fill /sanitze with anderson

esscobra

https://www.milwaukeetool.com/Products/Power-Tools/Plumbing-Installation/Transfer-Pumps/2771-20
Milwaukee has a portable 18v pump out- easy way to add sanitizer and or fill from portable source - so Saturday I picked up pump from home depot- since I already have Milwaukee 18v stuff - I bought the pump only option, have the pressure reg w/ guage setup on input line in udc- so mixed up some bleach/water in bucket , ran my 25ft hose from pump to inlet- used my 5 ft hose from pump to bucket- primed right up and with 20 psi and quickly emptied my 5 gal bucket - hose was able to just keep ahead of pump in re- filling bucket - easily kept 20psi while filling - sorry I did not run to test how long a battery lasts- but dint start with fully charged one either- but very pleased with how well I worked and should make quick and easy work of winterizing and also will be handy to add water from portable tanks n future

Attachments

• IMG_0249.jpg
    IMG_0249.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0250.jpg
    IMG_0250.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 64

SLO

Wish I’d seen this before I retired. Could have been a business expense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MikeR

I purchased a 12V fresh water pump from Harbor Freight. I then wired it with a standard 7 pin truck to rv power connector. I have a 45 gallon fresh water bladder that I can fill at a water source and then pump into my fresh water tank when boondocking.