EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Ruidoso - 5/2/2019 to 5/5/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokiejoe

Good morning,
Well we are getting closer and closer to rally time, looking so forward to seeing all of you. We have been here a few days and it has been great. Weather is perfect, enjoying the scenery, saw around 12 deer out the window this morning. Just to remind you coming in about the speed bumps downtown, there are 3 and are pretty good bumps. Be safe and see you soon!😉

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We’re getting the RV ready today. Staying overnight in Amarillo Tuesday night. Will be in Ruidoso Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

There seems to have been a lot of interest in the flashlight from the Steal-a-Gift at the rally. It's a Stanley SL3HS Lithium-Ion rechargeable spotlight with 4 modes and up to 10 hours of run time. It comes with the battery already installed and both a household and auto charger. Available from Walmart.com. There is also a more powerful SL5HS model available from Amazon.

Chippendale

Don and Vicky, thanks for one of the most memorable rallies I have ever attended. You guys went over and above board in putting this one on, rarely are we served NY Strip Sirloins at an RV rally. Also, I would like to thank everyone for the warm reception shown to my "SOB" guests, Brenda and Crosby. Who knows, maybe some day they will show up at one of our rallies towing a new Heartland. As usual, the Tiki Bar/Margaritaville was well attended and the bacon cooks out did themselves, those who couldn't come for what ever reason missed a good one.

What a great bunch of friends.

George

PS: Do you think that farmer down the road from you will ever figure out what happened to his cows? Again, great steaks.

Pokiejoe

Don and Vicky, thanks for one of the most memorable rallies I have ever attended. You guys went over and above board in putting this one on, rarely are we served NY Strip Sirloins at an RV rally. Also, I would like to thank everyone for the warm reception shown to my "SOB" guests, Brenda and Crosby. Who knows, maybe some day they will show up at one of our rallies towing a new Heartland. As usual, the Tiki Bar/Margaritaville was well attended and the bacon cooks out did themselves, those who couldn't come for what ever reason missed a good one.

What a great bunch of friends.

George

PS: Do you think that farmer down the road from you will ever figure out what happened to his cows? Again, great steaks.

George thank you so much. We enjoyed doing this and it wouldn't be possible without you attendees. Thanks so much for coming and dragging your friends here with you, certainly enjoyed them.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
George nailed it! Absolutely great rally. Awesome group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Thanks for putting on a great and relaxed rally. Awesome dinner with steaks and baked potatoes. Debbie and I really enjoyed the rally, friends and the park. Thanks again for the great rally. I'll post some pics soon. Thanks again Don and Vicky. See you guys in Okla.

Pokiejoe

Thanks for putting on a great and relaxed rally. Awesome dinner with steaks and baked potatoes. Debbie and I really enjoyed the rally, friends and the park. Thanks again for the great rally. I'll post some pics soon. Thanks again Don and Vicky. See you guys in Okla.

Thanks Frank! We enjoyed seeing you and Debbie as well as everyone who attended. We had a great time, the park and Ruidoso is so nice and peaceful. We made it home this afternoon, now going to rest up a bit. Thanks again for coming, taking pictures, cooking breakfast and the Tiki Bar. See you soon!!

Pokiejoe

Just want to say thanks again to all of you who made it to the rally. It's hard to believe it's already over, seems like we just started planning it. We had a great time, was blessed with beautiful weather and the park was nice and peaceful and the manager Zach was very helpful with anything we needed. We made it home this afternoon, now to rest up for a bit, but maybe not, the grass needs mowed! Blessings to all of you!!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Thanks to Don & Vickie for putting on a fun rally and serving way to much good food. It was great seeing both old friends and making new ones. We got home today and looking forward to snow here tomorrow. (not)

'Lil Guy'

Here are a few pics. More to come

Attachments

• DSC_0004.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 45
  • DSC_0024.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 35
  • DSC_0025.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 35
  • DSC_0337.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 35
  • DSC_0334.JPG