EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Ruidoso - 5/2/2019 to 5/5/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

rutranger

Hi Don and Vicky,

Please add me to the rally if there is still room. 2003 F250 and 2017 Sundance XLT 285TS. Arrive 5/1 and depart 5/5.

Thanks,
Roy Allen

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Don & Vickie,

You can put us down for arriving on the 30th and leaving on the 5th. We look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks in Montrose. Safe travels.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pokiejoe

Hi Don and Vicky,

Please add me to the rally if there is still room. 2003 F250 and 2017 Sundance XLT 285TS. Arrive 5/1 and depart 5/5.

Thanks,
Roy Allen

We will add you Roy and just call the park with your reservations. Glad you have you :)

- - - Updated - - -

Don & Vickie,

You can put us down for arriving on the 30th and leaving on the 5th. We look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks in Montrose. Safe travels.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok got that added :)

rutranger

Thanks Don and Vicky. I called the park once I requested to be added, but the guy handling the rally reservations is off for a few days. He's supposed to give me a call this week. Thanks again, Roy... 🤠

We will add you Roy and just call the park with your reservations. Glad you have you :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ok got that added :)

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Please put myself and Beth (plus three big cats) on the list!

Will let you know the dates soon!

dykesj11

For those who joined in for dinner at Can't Stop Smokin' BBQ last year, their name was a misnomer.

IMG_1097.jpg

DebiMac

Don & Vicky...Just can’t imagine missing this fine group, so please sign us up to arrive on 5/1 and leave on 5/6. We’ll call the RV park tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you!

rutranger

Well I guess I'll see you two before a year is up. 🤠

Don & Vicky...Just can’t imagine missing this fine group, so please sign us up to arrive on 5/1 and leave on 5/6. We’ll call the RV park tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you!

Pokiejoe

John and Debi, we are so glad you're coming...we will have a great time!

Az_Ernie

Don And Vicky,
Please add Ernie and Marie for this great rally.We called and spoke with Carol at the campground and she has our dates and said she would have the boss set us up and call us back with confirmation next week. We will arrive May 1 and leave on May 6. We both are excited about coming to this rally!!
Marie🏕

pegmikef

Don, the office only works in the mornings on Saturdays so I emailed them a request for reservations. We plan on arriving 30 April and departing 6 May 2019. If it changes or I don't get the reservations for that period I will let you know. Regards, Mike

Pokiejoe

Don And Vicky,
Please add Ernie and Marie for this great rally.We called and spoke with Carol at the campground and she has our dates and said she would have the boss set us up and call us back with confirmation next week. We will arrive May 1 and leave on May 6. We both are excited about coming to this rally!!
Marie🏕

Ok, got you added and we are excited about you coming also! See you soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Don, the office only works in the mornings on Saturdays so I emailed them a request for reservations. We plan on arriving 30 April and departing 6 May 2019. If it changes or I don't get the reservations for that period I will let you know. Regards, Mike

Okie dokie, will get those dates added. Thanks!

pegmikef

Received an email from Amy who said my reservation is made, so the dates stand. They won't be assigning sites until January.

Pokiejoe

Received an email from Amy who said my reservation is made, so the dates stand. They won't be assigning sites until January.

Hi Mike, glad you got the reservations confirmed and January will be here before we know it..looking forward to seeing you and Peg...and of course Molly☺

Ann&Ted

Please sign Ann and I up for the New Mexico Rally. Arriving April 30 and departing May 6. I spoke to the RV park today and we are on the list.

Thanks much

Pokiejoe

Please sign Ann and I up for the New Mexico Rally. Arriving April 30 and departing May 6. I spoke to the RV park today and we are on the list.

Thanks much

Ted and Ann, we are so happy you guys are going to join us. We have you added and looking forward to seeing you there.

Ann&Ted

IF you received another note about a date change, PLEASE Ignore. The note was for the Arizona Rally in October, not New Mexico. Sorry.
We are still attending the New Mexico rally in May on the dates requested.

Thank you

Pokiejoe

IF you received another note about a date change, PLEASE Ignore. The note was for the Arizona Rally in October, not New Mexico. Sorry.
We are still attending the New Mexico rally in May on the dates requested.

Thank you

Okie dokie, sounds good...

Pokiejoe

Hey guys,
Just a note to say we are at 25 so that means we will have a wait list. We are super excited about all of you who have said you want to come but, if you have not called the park and reserved, you probably need to do that. I talked to them yesterday and he only has around half of what we have signed up. If you aren't sure what days yet go ahead and call and reserve for days of the rally. That will get you down and of course you can always call back later and change your dates.
Thanks again and so looking forward to see all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.