EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Ruidoso - 5/2/2019 to 5/5/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Lil Guy'

We'll post our dates tomorrow. Looking forward to the area again, Looking at the 29th thru 6th. later

Pokiejoe

Hey guys,
We are filling this rally up fast and with the ones who have said they want to come but have not made reservations and with the ones that have made reservations we are over our 25. Hoping the campground will have extra sites available after January. If you have told us you want to come and are on the attendee list and have not made your reservations, please call and get that done and let us know when you do. Otherwise, you may have to be put on the wait list. We will do all we can to get you there because we want to see your smiling faces :)

rutranger

Just an FYI. I'm set with the RV park. 🤠

Hey guys,
We are filling this rally up fast and with the ones who have said they want to come but have not made reservations and with the ones that have made reservations we are over our 25. Hoping the campground will have extra sites available after January. If you have told us you want to come and are on the attendee list and have not made your reservations, please call and get that done and let us know when you do. Otherwise, you may have to be put on the wait list. We will do all we can to get you there because we want to see your smiling faces :)

rutranger

I had made reservations to be there from 5/1 thru 5/5. See you all then.

Roy Allen
2003 F250
2017 Sundance 285 XLT

Pokiejoe

Need some help here if possible. The campground has a reservation for someone that has not contacted us. If any of you know Steve Patterson please let us know. Thanks!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Just tried to register for Apr 30 through May 6, but not sure I got added (or even got my reservation completed with the campground). Sent you a PM with details.

Anyway, hope we're able to make it.

Cage427

Don and Vicky,

We have reserved a spot with Little Creek RV for the May Rally - April 29 thru May 5th.

Betty and Keith Orlopp

Pokiejoe

Ok guys, we have one spot left to our 25 rigs, then you will go on the wait list. The park will know if they have more sites available after the first of the year. Call and get this last spot reserved!!

Pokiejoe

We would like to join this rally if we can get a spot. Will try today. Thanks!
Carla and Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,
Not real sure if there are any spots left right now. We would love to have you but may have to be on a waiting list for now. The RV park said they would know about more spots after the first of the year. Hope to meet you soon..

sread

Please add us to the wait list:

Stan and Peggy Read
HOG 4063
480-205-5902

We would like to arrive on May 1 and depart on May 6. Thanks.

Pokiejoe

Please add us to the wait list:

Stan and Peggy Read
HOG 4063
480-205-5902

We would like to arrive on May 1 and depart on May 6. Thanks.

Hi Stan and Peggy, just added you to the list. We should know in a few weeks if the park will have more sites and will let you know. Will be glad to have you.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Please add us to the wait list.

Dave Seabolt & Nancy Anderson

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.