EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Ruidoso - 5/2/2019 to 5/5/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokiejoe

Please add us to the wait list.

Dave Seabolt & Nancy Anderson

Thanks!

Hey Dave and Nancy, we have you down and sure hope to get you in. We will know in the next day or two if they have more sites. And yes Dave, there's a great golf course there in Ruidoso :)

- - - Updated - - -

Just added ourselves to the waiting list at Little Creek RV Park. Hope we get in!!

Al

We added you to the wait list and should know in the next few days if there are more sites. Be looking forward to meeting you.

pegmikef

If you want a Breakfast Extravaganza, you’ve got it. How about those hot dogs? Are they gonna be available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Frank, You can put Peggy and me down for the sausage gravy for the breakfast if you are keeping track of this. We'll provide the meat for the gravy so no need for Don to get us any.

Chippendale

Hey Frank, You can put Peggy and me down for the sausage gravy for the breakfast if you are keeping track of this. We'll provide the meat for the gravy so no need for Don to get us any.

I may have already said something about this, but if not, Dolly will scramble up her Mexican Cheese Flavored Eggs.

'Lil Guy'

Don, do you realize that Nancy and Dave are the ones that provide the biscuits? I don't want to eat Peg and Mike's gravy with a spoon even though it's good.

Pokiejoe

Don, do you realize that Nancy and Dave are the ones that provide the biscuits? I don't want to eat Peg and Mike's gravy with a spoon even though it's good.

Well Frank you know we can never get enough biscuits and gravy, even if you eat it with a spoon and yes we are still working on the good hot dogs...

Pokiejoe

Sounds like a plan Mike...

- - - Updated - - -

I may have already said something about this, but if not, Dolly will scramble up her Mexican Cheese Flavored Eggs.

Yum...Dolly makes the best :)

smoothie

Bradley and Toya have just recently transferred to west Texas. We have our names on the waiting list. Hopefully we will be able to join in the fun.

'Lil Guy'

Bradley and Toya have just recently transferred to west Texas. We have our names on the waiting list. Hopefully we will be able to join in the fun.

Believe me, you don't want to miss this rally. I can feel the excitement in the air. Margaritaville will be rocking at this event, not to mention the Breakfast Extravaganza, free margaritas and Rum punch, what else could a man (or woman) want. Complimentary leis will accompany the free Margaritas at the Tiki Bar nightly. With the power draw required to light up Margaritaville and the Tiki Bar, we'll probably have to disconnect the power from some of the nearby rigs. Looking forward to our 3rd New Mexico rally. The other half of Margaritaville will be in attendance for this one. I just need to leave a donut trail for Ted and Dee to follow. If anyone is interested in that story, see me at the Tiki Bar for the skinny. And if I'm not mistaken, the whole bunch of 'Unacceptables' are going to attend. This rally should be a hoot. Looking forward to another one of Don and Vicky's rallies. See you guys and everyone else soon.

Pokiejoe

Believe me, you don't want to miss this rally. I can feel the excitement in the air. Margaritaville will be rocking at this event, not to mention the Breakfast Extravaganza, free margaritas and Rum punch, what else could a man (or woman) want. Complimentary leis will accompany the free Margaritas at the Tiki Bar nightly. With the power draw required to light up Margaritaville and the Tiki Bar, we'll probably have to disconnect the power from some of the nearby rigs. Looking forward to our 3rd New Mexico rally. The other half of Margaritaville will be in attendance for this one. I just need to leave a donut trail for Ted and Dee to follow. If anyone is interested in that story, see me at the Tiki Bar for the skinny. And if I'm not mistaken, the whole bunch of 'Unacceptables' are going to attend. This rally should be a hoot. Looking forward to another one of Don and Vicky's rallies. See you guys and everyone else soon.
Frank you are to kind, it's just a small gathering of family.. ps..we will have a stand by generator for the tiki just in case..looking forward to seeing you guys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

DaveTyler

Smoothie, what part of West Texas are you from? We are between Post and Spur. Look forward to seeing you in Ruidoso. Watch Frank!!! Dave

smoothie

Smoothie, what part of West Texas are you from? We are between Post and Spur. Look forward to seeing you in Ruidoso. Watch Frank!!! Dave

Hello Dave & Kathy, We are in El Paso. We are hoping a spot opens up so we can be there.

DaveTyler

Smoothie, Kathy and I were raised in El Paso, many years ago, also friends, Jim and Lynn Dykes, who will also be there, were raised in El Paso. I am sure you will get in. Don and Vicky are working hard to get all in. Park has a new owner. Look forward to meeting you. See you in May. Dave

Have sister in law there now and she too is moving where we are. May catch you in El Paso sometime.

'Lil Guy'

Smoothie, Kathy and I were raised in El Paso, many years ago, also friends, Jim and Lynn Dykes, who will also be there, were raised in El Paso. I am sure you will get in. Don and Vicky are working hard to get all in. Park has a new owner. Look forward to meeting you. See you in May. Dave

Have sister in law there now and she too is moving where we are. May catch you in El Paso sometime.

Dave, the meet and greet is Friday at the rally. Good time to go over your family tree and list of friends. Let's talk about the Breakfast Extravaganza and Margaritaville here.
BTW, I have a 3rd cousin on my mothers side which had an uncle whose best friend had a cousin who grew up in El Paso and went by the name of El Guapo.
Sorry Dave. I haven't been on the computer today and needed my fix. You guys carry on.lol

Pokiejoe

Hey everyone,
Can you believe it's already the middle of March?? The rally will be here before we know it and we are really looking forward to it and seeing everybody. Just wanted to let you know we are starting to get some nice door prizes. We are going to have a great time. See you soon!!

Mrsfish

Hey everyone,
Can you believe it's already the middle of March?? The rally will be here before we know it and we are really looking forward to it and seeing everybody. Just wanted to let you know we are starting to get some nice door prizes. We are going to have a great time. See you soon!!

so sorry we are missing your rally 🙁... you guys throw the best rallies!!

Pokiejoe

Don't forget about Frank and Ted's Tiki bar being there for after hours gathering for adult beverages. We can sit around the campfire and tell ghost stories or sing, whatever floats your boat....see you soon.

Pokiejoe

Good morning all,
We are getting closer and closer to rally time. So looking forward to seeing everyone and spending time together. We are going to have a great time! Safe travels and see you soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.